I am sure this is not applicable to AC ladies out for the evening!
Just wanted to lighten the mood!
20 Clues to "Calling it a night" for Girls
You know it's time to head back to your room when...
1. You have absolutely no idea where your purse is.
2. You believe that dancing with your arms over your head and your butt wiggling while yelling "woo-hoo" is truly the sexiest dance move around.
3. You've suddenly decided you want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe you could do it too.
4. In your last trip to pee, you realize you now look more like an rosie o'donnell than the goddess you were, just 4 hours ago.
5. You drop your 3am snack on the floor (which you're eating even though you're not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it.
6. You start crying and tell everyone you see that you love them soooooooo much.
7. There are less than 3 hours before you have to wake up
8. You've found a deeper, spiritual side to the geek sitting next to you.
9.The man your flirting with looks like your 5th grade teacher
10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing becomes strangely overwhelming.
11. Your eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so you keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.
12. You've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.
13. You yell at the bartender, who (you think) cheated you by giving you just coke but that's because you can no longer taste the rum.
14. You think your in bed, but your pillow feels strangely like the kitchen/bathroom floor.
15. You start each conversation with a booming, "Don't take this the wrong way, but..."
16. You fail to notice the toilet lid is down when you sit on it.
17. Your hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
18. You are tired so just sit on the floor, wherever you happen to be standing, and take a quick nap.
19. You begin leaving the buttons open on your button fly pants to cut down on the time you're in the washroom away from your drink.
20. You take your shoes off because you believe it's their fault that you having problems walking straight.