Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#151790 04/17/03 03:14 PM
OP Offline
I had a response written, and couldn't post it. It seems to have disappeared.
I'll post my response here:
Originally posted by belizecamper:
DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE EVEN HAVE A LIFE OFF THIS BOARD?I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN TO BELIZE?AND IF YOU EVER DO REALLY GO HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND THERE?YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF CHEEP LOSERS TO ME!!!AND LET THEM PICK UP THERE TRASH ITS THERES!WHY EVEN WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU,,,YOU ALL LOOK THREW ROSE COLORED GLASSES...THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT GO AND EVER GO BACK TO BELIZE SHOWS YOU ALL WRONG!!!!!I REST MY CASE.
Translation for those of you who had a difficult time reading Camper's post:

Do any of you people even have a life other than this board? I would really like to know how many of you have even been to Belize, and if you really go, how much (time? money?) do you spend there? You all sound like a bunch of cheap losers to me! Let them (I assume he means the residents of AC) pick up their own trash. It's theirs! Why even waste my time with you? You all look through rose-colored glasses.

I'm sorry I don't understand the last sentence, so you'll have to figure that one out on your own.

I know I said we shouldn't feed the trolls, but this is quite entertaining, and since I don't have a life, I have to get my entertainment somewhere.

Camper: I'm glad you don't plan on going back to Belize. My guess is the residents of Belize are grateful you didn't enjoy it. With an attitude like yours, the term, "Ugly American" was probably used in reference to you more than once.

Belize camper I take offense to what you said I have a good life, travel to Belize each month I like san Pedro, do not like everything, but I am a big boy and know there is nothing perfect, I own the largest cruise agency in the north east we sell 36,000 people a year I have 60 wonderful people work for me I can travel anywhere in the world for free I have 6millon air miles .own 3 houses, lots time to have fun, life is so short, get over your time in Belize if you did not like it go on .I like the message board like the info like the nice folks .I never thought it as a guaranteed info center with a double your money back if you do not like san Pedro .or Belize took there comments to be helpful what happen to you that got you so angry with Belize I like to fish ,eat good food ,make new friends snorkel ,and sleep ,I do all of that in san Pedro it makes me warm and fuzzy and look forward to going back each month ,but some people can not do that so they share there thoughts with others to keep the dream alive till they get back you sound so bitter take a happy pill you will feel better good luck to you in your future travel plans chill

Living The Dream Every Day!
C
C
Capt -

Are you single? HaveI got a woman for you!
:p

M
M
Dear Belizecamper or anyone else that wants to read this, I, like captjeff also take offense to your "No Life" comment. I do not own the biggest anything (except maybe beer gut) and I only get to visit Belize once a year because being a lowly school teacher, my funds are somewhat limited. However I have a great life, a great wife and we both have a wonderful time when we visit Belize and find reading this board fun and interesting. The one thing that captjeff and I seem to have in common is the theory that you need to chill. ML

E
E
FERGIT ABOUT HIM...... Gimmie another Belikin ! :p

chucklebutt thanks so much everyone wants to fix up the capt jeff ..be down may 3 if your there buy you a drink or two or three show me a pitcure or the live person will buy her a drink or two or three ,or any one else from the board have a great day

Living The Dream Every Day!
C
C
Is it just me or is his spelling getting better? Ok that last post was a bit off, but the first few were not as bad as usual with only a couple of mistakes. It had me questioning his identity for a minute...

I think you're right, Chris, it wasn't one of his best (worst?) efforts.

He just doubled up on his medicine...and now it's wearing off...LOL

Cheep, cheep, cheep . . .

I think I'll just beak off here a little, hee hee

Big Frank, I've been to San Pedro *twice* already this year alone (2003). Hmm, now lessee, that makes a total of 33 days spent in San Pedro in the past 4 months. That's not too bad considering I have to work for a living.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.