Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
Are shoes mandatory???? On boat and at Papa's???? laugh eek C

G
G
I only operate on a 'no shirt, no shoes, no problem' basis.

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Clothing optoinal (on boat) Shirt, at Papa's would be good idea, footwear optional. ANYTHING ELSE? laugh

Dearest I.M.:
As I was getting my overnight bag out today to pack the tiaras, Bugger Boy jumped in the bag and asked to go. Do ya suppose that you could have the pink thong washed and ready for him?? Oh, and by the way, expect a BIG SSS kiss when I arrive manana. Leaving at 5 am--see you when I get there... laugh laugh

OK, Ya'll,
We are leaving now!!!! See ya'll there!!
Just picked up the all the shirts and caps, and boy do they look great!!!
Hope we will see ya tonight!! 4 hour drive!! Here we come!!
Will be wanting a Belikin when I get there. LOL!
Rick laugh :p smile cool laugh wink

Was just wondering if anyone surrived the PARTEE last night?????Sure hated to miss it butcouldn't help it ....O'well maybe next time...Come-on somebody give us a report...Johnboy wink confused

John
KBG Offline
JOHNBOY AND ALL WHO MISSED THE PARTY
What a party it was, Earnie did a great job putting it all together even got great sunny weather for it, Rick did a great job with the shirts, will be wearing one next trip to San Pedro, Lady D did a great job in getting so many gift certificates. About 40+ in attendance. Great boat ride on Lake Conroe, wonderful meal and party at Papa's On The Lake. Lots of money raised for San Pedro. I am sure that others from the partee will soon return home and post pictures and there should be some really good ones. NEXT TIME ONE OF THESE "San Pedro Social Club" parteeeees are announced make plans to attend, next thing to being in SP. Thanks again to Earnie, Rick and Lady D and all of the great sponsors from San Pedro. laugh wink smile

L
L
Sounds like a great time. And, to think I spent the weekend cleaning out my garage, oven, powerwashing the driveway, taking the barbells to the attic and changing my transmission. . .

Yes, the party was a huge success! What a great group of San Pedro lovers-Thanks to immissing, lady d, rick, papa's dick & nancy, and everyone else in attendance, it was a pleasure seeing all of you. One of the highlights was the coronation of the newest SP Queen, our very own fabulous HOPE (denverdan)!

Photos of the partee will be posted here by next weekend at the latest.

[Linked Image]

Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.