Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
All out alert because the WHOLE Zeke clan will be staying there on those days. Going to be partying on the with out a doubt the best beach in Belize. My son and I are planning on doing an overnight Blue Hole/Turneffe trip if anyone wants to hook up for some serious diving. We already have 4 divers and 5 who are going to snorkel if anyone is game. We can probably work out a deal for an entire dive boat. Butch and Vicki are very definitely the tops on AC and the condo complex is second to none on AC. Who is gonna be there on those days. I am begging Choo Choo and Mrs. Choo Choo to join us. SP would never be the same!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Hey Zeke...
I'll make a deal with ya...
ChooChoo and Swimbo can go to AC with ya IF they come to the Texas Partee too!!!
wink sounds good to me! hehe

Have another GREAT stay at Caribe Island! Oh... I'd keep that son away from the colf carts this time. eek

G
G
I'm soooo jealous! STILL waiting for that house to sell in MN. Please, please say hi to the Formans from Susie for me. Since it's usually a little slower down there in June, if you have 9 people, you might be able to have the boat to yourself (or only a couple of other people)--that would be fun!! Will be waiting for your trip report when you get back!

OP Offline
denverdan....bringing my 18 year old with me this time too. trouble a brewing! stay off the streets, better yet you are probably safer on the streets!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Hi, I am from MN and am happy to help... I am a Real Estate agent, live in NV.
KE

It's under consideration, but only if BZ brings that bottle that I left at his adult drinking establishment.

Chooch....No problem I am planning on having one of them blue thingies prior to getting on my tropic air flight. Liquid courage! eek

Reality is due to lack of alcohol
B
B
Wow, am I missing that place. Just once tilt your glass to absent companions. I have to settle for the Jersey Shore this year.

OP Offline
C'mom who is going to meet us for some beers & rippers at Caribe? M&M you sure as hell better be there. Ain't seen you guys in ages. Oh yea, here are some good songs for us baby boomers:

Herman's Hermits - "Mrs. Brown, You've Got A
Lovely Walker"
The Bee Gees - "How Can You Mend A Broken Hip"
The Temptations - "Papa's Got a Kidney Stone"
Nancy Sinatra - "These Boots Aren't Made for
Bunions"
The Beatles - "I Get By With A Little Help From
Depends"
Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It Through The Grape Nuts"
The Rolling Stones - "You Can't Always Pee When
You Want"
Paul Simon - "Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver"
Roberta Flack - "The First Time Ever I Forgot Your
Face"
ABBA - "Denture Queen"
Leo Sayer - "You Make Me Feel Like Napping"
Commodores - "Once, Twice, Three Times To The
Bathroom"
Bobby Darin - "Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A
Flash"
Johnny Nash - "I Can't See Clearly Now"
Procol Harem - "A Whiter Shade of Hair"

OP Offline
Getting damn close....Any body ready to party? C'mon Chooch come on down the water's warm! Ain't you tired of freezing your ass off up there yet?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 263 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.