Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#153193 06/09/03 09:24 AM
OP Offline
Wow, a great time was had by all I can safely say.
Ernie was the man of the hour without a doubt. With him was his charming wife rita and his two lovely daughters and their beaus. Ernie made it all happen. Along with providing us a way to meet, he will be donating on our behalf a nice sum of cash to the lions club of san pedro. Thank you ernie.
Hope was the queen of the day working her sorcery she managed to be crowned queen and win a pile of loot in door prizes. No one was more deserving and we congratulate her. She was high bidder on a unique piece of jewelry hand crafted by a san pedro artist to really boost our lions club donation fund. Hope's hubby dan is a great guy. Now we all know why you gotta luv her!
Big thanks go to dick and nancy our wonderful hosts at papas on the lake. What a great place. Their hospitality made all feel welcome. Thanks so much for your gifts of tee shirts and sweat shirts.
San pedro queens dee and Pamela graced us. What great ladies. I could have talked san pedro to them all day long. Makes you envious. Dee did the leg work up and down the island again gathering great gift certificates from businesses to share with us. Big thanx to dee and all of the generous contributors.
Rick and cherie provided great shirts and caps. They look great. If anyone didn't get to purchase them the day of the party, I think rick still has some. Or if you would like to have one to be ready for next year, contact rick.
Debbie and mark from corpus were there along with son jared. Good people and can't wait to get together again soon. You should be seeing them any day getting off tropic air to use a butt load of gift certificates for some great prizes.
Others in attendance were susie from fort worth aka govikes, cliff and nancy, Kristine and friend (sorry friend - they were in ibires group in march), chuck right? aka kbg, becky aka windjammer wait till you see what she can do on the pix - ouch.
There were more people that I am leaving out. I need to look at the pix. To all of you that I haven't mentioned don't take it personal. It is early Monday am and I am on low cafeine. Besides, I think I had a lot of rum this weekend.
David and I really enjoyed ourselves immensely and we can't wait until next year. This is not to be missed. To all prize winners, please make a point to email or personally thank the sponsor. Their generosity was much appreciated.
gay

#153194 06/09/03 09:29 AM
Excellent review Gay! Can't wait to see the group photos on your camera. You and David really added a lot to the party, it was so good to meet y'all.

#153195 06/09/03 09:40 AM
G
G
Yeah and you forgot to mention that we even had people sliding off the boat in their undies. I'm not telling. Ernie, I hope you realize how much we all appreciated the work you did to get us all together! Cuz we all had a great time!!!

#153196 06/09/03 10:24 AM
E
E
I personally thank each one of you for your contribution to make this 1st. SPSC Partee a huge hit. Each of you made a difference! The Official Digital Photographers' camera "Undigitized" but we had enough in the group to make up the difference and pics will be showing up very soon. Each attendee will add his her own review of the "DO", so I will leave that to them. Again, Thanks to all especially the SPONCERS which made it so much fun. Lady D will make the donation to the SP Lions Club on our behalf.

JUST WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Ernie smile smile smile

#153197 06/09/03 10:36 AM
Yes, the party was a huge success! What a great group of San Pedro lovers-Thanks to immissing, lady d, rick & cheri, papa's dick & nancy, and EVERYONE else in attendance, it was a pleasure seeing all of you. One of the highlights was the coronation of the newest SP Queen, our very own fabulous HOPE (denverdan)!

Photos of the partee will be posted here by next weekend at the latest. cool cool cool

#153198 06/09/03 02:17 PM
E
E
Please post anything else, pictures, comments to "SPSC PARTY REVIEW"

Thanks,

Ernie

#153199 06/09/03 04:31 PM
We be home....
and...
OH MY GOSH....
let me tell you...
this was
THE BEST
PARTEE!

The San Pedro Social Club of Texas ROCKED! laugh

ERNIE IS THE MAN!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ERNIE!
Folks... they don't call Ernie “SUPER SPUD STUD” for nothin, he is totally SUPER!

I was flabbergasted and and speechless, yep speechless (thats my story and I"m stickin to it) all day and evening. The boat was toooo fun and the afternoon/evening party and location at Papas was fantastic! OHGAWD, the food... YUMMMMM!

I got some stories too... hehehe
Oh hey... there are lots of folks missin from that picture Marty posted... where was everyone?

Lady Dee... what a lady indeed, as well as a SPSP Queen! Thank you for all the work you did in San Pedro and in Texas and everything! OH MY GOSH... you are a real Partee Planner ! We shall be knockin on your door on the Island before ya know it!!! wink

Nancy and Dick... thank you so much for all!!! P.S. to Nancy... you stay away from my crown. ;-)

Govikes and Windjammer... you two stay away from my hubby! ;-)

Gay and David... thanks for doing the name tags, pixs and all! Sure wish I had more time to spend with you Gay or is that “a”? Although from the time we did chat, I know we would become fast friends. Good luck with your home! (maybe you should be a sayin to me ta... stay away from your husband. ;-)

Debbie and Mark... LOVE YOU! Jared is a real good kid too, ya did good. Corpus... real soon!

Pamela... another SPSP Queen and GREAT lady! Thanks for not “takin it back” this time.... lol
Hope ya had a smooth trip home and can't wait to see you again!

KBG is a sneaky one... he looks NOTHIN like his picture on the board! AND... he sits, listens, watches, and laughs at everybody. hehehe Way to go mon! Hope you had a good trip home as well.

Rick and Cheri' did it AGAIN... this time with the t-shirts! They really ARE great! Hey Cheri... what happened to my hair cut? OH... and Rick really does have a birdie on his shoulder, now I know where the idea came from. They are a hoot!

Miss Anthropy... ooohhhhh, Miss Anthropy.... I woulda NEVER guessed you in a million years !!! I just LOVE you and your WHOLE family sooooo much!!! (I don't want to blow this for ya so I'll just say “HI” to da moma through you OK!? AND everybody else!

And I... as Gay, “went off da wagon” during the Partee, so not only did I miss names, I think I missed some faces as well. :-( OH MY.... I wonder if them gals in the back were Chloe and NYgal??? hummmm

A BIG THANK YOU TOO ALL THE SPONSORS AS WELL!!!
We be a coming ta San Pedro real soon ta meet ya's!!!

AGAIN a great big THANK YOU Ernie!!!

#153200 06/09/03 05:01 PM
LOVE right back to ya SP QUEEN HOPE! You have a fan club of wanna be's yoself. You are delightful.

#153201 06/10/03 12:29 AM
Gay & Hope, you pretty much said it all. It was GREAT! Enjoyed meeting everyone. Ernie definitely deserves much credit & although he offered the job to someone else for next year I don't think we could do it without him. Of course we also need Dee & our wonderful hosts Papa Dick & Nancy. Miss Anthropy I promise not to blow your cover either. Never would have guessed.

OK Hope & Gay I promise to keep my hands off your husbands. Damn! Don't blame you though, I would be concerned too if they belonged to me.

Rick & Cheri did a fabulous job with the shirts & caps. If you didn't get one shame on you they are great. Order one tomorrow!

Govikes I can't seem to remember who that was that went sliding off the boat in their undies. I do remember there were several people, but only one of them was a female. wink

And to think I actually got to attend the coronation of a QUEEN! It was really special & I'm jealous.

Debbie, Mark, Denverdan I'm soooo jealous of all your wonderful prizes you get to redeem but you do deserve them. Enjoy & thank you to all the wonderful sponsors. Even though I did't win any San Pedro prizes I will support the sponsors & I did get a Papa's t-shirt. Yes!

Had to leave Lake Conroe early on Sunday to attend a reception at work for my 20 year anniversary where I was presented with a large cashiers check that will allow me another trip back to the favorite vacation destination of all of us San Pedro. Yeah!

See ya next year if not sooner in San Pedro town. :rolleyes:

#153202 06/10/03 04:37 PM
Yes, an absolute wonderful time had by all!!! GAY-email me!!!! Started off with Hope, Dan, Debbie and their son Jared on Friday night when we arrived!! Went to Papa's after checking in.....found Hope-no problem!!!! ALMOST blew our wad the first night!!! ..but made it with no problem night #2!!! LOTS of GREAT people, great fun, great pics of BZ to share, lots of prizes etc....stil tired from it all!! THANK you ERNIE and Dick for planning all this...and Lady D, and everyone who was there!!! Gay and David-GREAT to see you again!!!! Can't wait to be neighbors!!! Ms. Anthropy....I know we didn't get to "talk", but you can email us anytime...or call!!! I'll go ahead and do the email thing!!!! I can tell you're a great person!! HOPE-congrats on your "Queening!"....I, personally, am trying to stay away from "potatoes"....LOL...Love all of you, and May GOD Bless you forever!!! (Even Pedro!! No-he was not there!!!) Thank you!!! Yes, some folks swam in their undies...but what the hell!!! WHAT FUN!!!!!!!! See ya next year or on AC!!!! C&R

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 320 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.