Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi all,
Larry and Amy arrived yesterday with his brother John in tow.... Needless to say, we had quite a reunion and we drank Brain Cells in honour of those missing from our group.... Hope, Debbie, Tammy, Paluxy, and the list went on.
Zeke's arrive today, so the PARTY CONTINUES!!!!!
Cheerz,
Vicki
PS: anyone who wants to meet some boarders, come on down to Caribe Island!

G
G
I am looking forward to meeting you Vicky. After all, we are fellow Georgians. See ya in a couple of days. I'll be looking for the famous "panty ripper".

Dearest Vicki,

I know y'all are well meaning, but your descriptions of the tropical frivolity now occuring at Caribe causes much anguish to those of us stuck in the still frozen tundra of the Midwest. And this is all before the biggest troublemaker of all has arrived, BZ. Good grief.

Oh well, bombs away,

CC

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The biggest troublemaker... you must mean the Zekester himself eek
Jane and I had lunch at Caliente's, then ran into Bill Thornton and Scuba Lady (I'm so sorry to report that the Purple Steed is dead, in for a rehaul and being painted GREEN). Then, as we were passing the airport, there was the entire Zeke clan blocking the street!!!!

GA Peach..... come on down honey!!!!
We got some "live ones"!! laugh
Cheerz,
Vicki

Ya got that straight, yep trouble will be sure to happen soon! eek hehe
Hey Miss Vicki... I thought you guys did a shot for me yesterday before Amy, Larry, and John got there? Hummmm I guess you all started REAL early! and duh, to think you and Jane don't drink. hahahaha
Have a great time all!!! Wish we coulda been there as well... (sayin with my lower lip stickin out big time)
P.S. Is Kathy there yet? Go north young gal and find her, I'm sure she would LOVE the company!

Sad ta hear the news about da Purple Steed too... frown

HAVE FUN ALL!

Dead? The purple steed is dead? That was a San Pedro instituion!!! A classic!!! A motto... THE mascot.... It would be Sacrilidge to paint it
GREEN!!! Oh horror of horrors!!!! A green hornet... NO. Please. NO....... Bill????
Debbie

jane drinks now!!! those brain cell drinks are WHEW!

we toasted to you all!

Be sure to tell Amy and Larry we wish we were with them. We will be there next month on our honeymoon (thanks to Amy and Larry). Wish them the best from Patti and Brian.

are you her relatives that are staying at captn morgans? i went to the tides bar with them monday night. boy, you shoulda seen how well amy could drive a golf cart drunk! shame when she got off she couldnt' walk so well...i teased her what if her students saw her like that!!

they are VERY nice people. and were sooo funny. we laughed & laughed. i had a stitch in my side! we had a blast.

did you see the pics of them i posted?

I'm glad I wasn't walking in front of that cart. eek

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.