Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
OK YA'LL,
Just got our pics back and they look GREAT!!! LOL
Will ask Marty to post!!
Have some fun with em!!!
Rick laugh laugh :p cool smile laugh wink

Cool Rick - please ask him to post them on the already existing "PARTY PIX" thread so they'll all be in one spot. Thanks, can't wait to see them!

I've been taking some very interesting party pictures at closing time.

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
RICK....we're still waiting???? And you've got some GOOD PICS!@!!!!!!??? What's up???? C---ya know, your wife!!! :p

OP Offline
He'll be home soon.....maybe we'll make some progress??? WINDJAMMER-have pics we really need your OK to put up??? LOL....REALLY......C....if it were me I'd say gor for it...but not sure for you????? C lol eek

OP Offline
Windjammer....let's just say it puts a new meaning to "crack head" LOL...let us know!! Too Funny!!!! And a great PARTEEEEE!!!! C

You do know you are the second person that asked permission to post pictures of me don't you? I don't think anyone else has had to be asked. shocked Sad but true. Of course it's ok it was a parteeee & you couldn't possibly have anything worse than what has already been posted. Problem is I'm still trying to REMEMBER what could be a true "crack head" picture. Don't remember hitting my head. Surprise, Surprise. Imagine that! laugh I

OOPS posted again before I finished. I also tried sending my pixs to Marty to post as I don't have a digital camera & had it put on a disc but the file was too large & he is "on the road & won't be back soon". All of mine are ok & pretty much not incriminating but then I'm not in them, I was taking them. laugh

OP Offline
WE don't mean THAT kinda crack!!!! C

Marty, please help with these pics ASAP! Cheri has intrigued me with that last post ....... :p

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 285 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.