Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 97 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 96 97
Thanks DOG, Hubby saw the picture today, and laughed big time. "Ain't she sweet".

Hubby is doing great, so full of energy, he drove me nuts keeping up with him yesterday.

Today we have a bond, let's rest, OK! Good Day.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Bad luck hasn't stopped me, yet!!! Besides, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!!!! Oops, got to go, got chest pains...not!!!!!

Gone fishing!!
B
Bev Offline
B
Bill, honey...my new lingerie purchases might make your heart race a tad but the lovely clay mask that's drying ever so slowly on my face will definately give you chest pains...LOL!!

Clay mask is necessary to battle the effects of entirely too much Hallowe'en candy consumed...belch...oh, pardon me! laugh

Chloe! What great news to read first thing, it put a smile on my face. May the good news just keep on coming your way. smile

Bill, congrats on your win! Sounds like Bev is inviting ya to mud wrestle, what a prize!!!

Nice to see you back Dobie...where the hell have you been?

How's everything on your end Chloe? Sure have been thinking about you. Hope your hubby's progress continues to be positive! Give him my best!

smile

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Marty contacted me and said that my 666 Hollow weenie messege won me one full year of free message board use!!! What a guy, ugh!! eek :rolleyes: eek :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
WOW Bill you are so lucky to get free use of the board for a year.......much like winning a lottery... wink

UPDATE..Hubby is doing good, enjoying life, will know more on Wednesday, with the treatment plan.

Believe it or not.....my DAD had brain surgery yesterday in Milwaukee he is 88, resting comfortably today. He had a bleed, a drain has been inserted. He is strong too.

Dare To Deviate
E
E
Well Bill, Marty gave me a full years free message board use if I would stay OFF !!!Yeah, What a guy ! wink

Chloe, your plate is pretty full eek

Look up cool

Bill could share his freedom of speech, couldn't he smile ( but being the anti, he may not wanna )

BOING...........let's give this day a little momentum laugh

Page 68 of 97 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 96 97

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.