Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 97 1 2 94 95 96 97
What thread should Chloe use to report what condition her condition is in?

Dare To Deviate
B
Bev Offline
B
NYG ... your "notes" sound fabulous! wink Hope your trip is wonderful & healing. I'm jealous as hell of both you and BILL, getting to hang in BZE...sigh...but BILL, I cleaned up the woodshed (once I finished polishing all those barstools)...so it's ready for the new wallpaper laugh

CHLOE ... keep us updated wherever you so choose. Thinking about you and yours everyday.

DENNY ... I was unable to find a 'natural' blonde blowup doll...flipped them all over & ... well...it wasn't pretty! eek

IMMISSING ... I'm far too ANTI to ever cut it in your club (no matter how nice I may sound in my weaker moments...lol)

My mom takes off tomorrow...it's been a blast having her here (her first Xmas without my father/her husband who passed away in 2003)...good for her to be around my wild & wooly bunch.

Now I'm off to figure out which bank to rob so I can haul us all down to BZE for the rest of our lives!! wink eek laugh laugh

Hope and Dan how are y'all??? We wish you guys a Happy New Year and want to hear about yer new digs. Please email an update when there is time. Thanks for all you do for all, b

A strange bird the coo-coo,
He sits in the grass
With his wings neatly folded
And his beak up his *ss.

In this strange position,
He murmurs twit-twit
For it's hard to say coo-coo
With a beak full of ****

Second verse same as the first la la de la

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

so SS,

is this a metaphor or an allegory? wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Nothing so deep as either. smile

It's just a little ski club ditty from the olden days. NYgal said she wanted some more tunes to keep db around. So I provided.

I'd already done a round of Kumbaya and There's a hole in the bottom of the sea. This one popped into my head.

Now for something deep . . . why did *you* think it meant anything more than that? wink

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

HOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL!!!!

Happy 2004 to all! smile smile smile

Seashell, I know some people who resemble that ditty, and amazingly they can still talk, and that explains why what they are saying is crap. :p

OP Offline
24 hrs...and I climb on the back of the watermelon truck and on my way to the airport...Kool!!! :rolleyes:

Gone fishing!!
Very Cool! at least no one can accuse our Prez of falling off a turnip truck, it's a watermelon truck. Don't forget the salt, Bill! laugh

SS - not to worry,I wasn't!

But, ya never know....... laugh

And, Bill, I hear those watermelon trucks can be dangerous. Be careful. The NSA officers really are thorough in their inspections and it takes a while for them to open & inspect every watermelon!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 96 of 97 1 2 94 95 96 97

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.