Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Clarity How many other names do you have on this board?-according to membership no. only a week.

I got married on AC two years ago. There are lots of wonderful places to get married there (and I have no commercial or other interest in any business on AC). I used Iraida at www.belizeweddings.com to coordinate the minister, flowers, photog, etc. We stayed at and got married at the SunDiver (www.sundiverbeachresort.com). It was the perfect wedding. We enjoyed the hotel a lot. We were the only people there (we had 16 guests), and they were very nice. Nice pool, nice beach, great staff, etc. They are north of the cut, so you have to take a boat in to town (which was the only draw-back for me).

There are lots of hotels that offer wedding packages. Go to the lodgings section and check out Victoria House, SunDiver, Ramon's, Mata Rocks, Mata Chica, Captain Morgan's, etc. Many hotels have a wedding special on their websites.

Good luck! Feel free to ask other questions. I loved getting married on AC and would not have done it another way.

OH - btw, Howdy for JJW's hometown of Austin.

Jennifer

Clarity: My curiousity has gotten the best of me. I understand that you have never been to Belize and I noticed that you have no profile. Who are you and what are your affliations. PS. I'll take your response with a grain of salt and a dash of Ms Elvi's Hot Sauce. Bill PSS. I can't wait to see Pedro1 in one of those fancy Mexican Wedding Shirts. Remember Pedro, more frills...more fun!!!!

Gone fishing!!
One more thing: I used this board extensively to plan activities while we were in Belize, and we weren't steered wrong once.

I'll take that response with a grain of salt and a dash of Ms Elvi's Hot Sauce.

Gone fishing!!
Clarity, Where would you suggest that people go to get information about AC?

L
L
I don't think most of the advise you get on the board is suspect. Many of us, like Bill live on Ambergris and would of course be friends with or know most of the people who own comercial interests. I would agree with his advise about contacting Iradia Gonzales. She does and excellent job on weddings and can steer you toward places in the price ranges you might have in mind. If you are looking for a hotel to buy, check out some of the local realators. You aren't very specific about name of location, but they might know .

R.B. Mernitz
Where? Please send me a site that provides better information. I have never been to AC. I am coming down in a week and really had to dig for questions to ask. Everything I thought I need to know was covered.

L
L
You might start with: Sunset Realty, Sunrise Realty, Southwind or Langdon. they are all located on A.C.

R.B. Mernitz
I think I read most of those articles in a salon a couple of weeks ago. Great magazine. But I seriously doubt anyone from the magazine would have made themself available to answer questions for me.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.