Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
I need someone in San Pedro to get a message to a new resident....he's from Atlanta, just bought a house, so I know he's there....who can help? He should be around alot....long hair, skinny...anyone?

Grace DeVita
E
E
Hi Grace, whats his name?

Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
Tom (Tomas to the locals)

Grace DeVita
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
If you're in SP, let me know....he's beent here about 3 months now and I'd like to get a message to him. I'm sure he doesn't get any mail.....

Grace DeVita
Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
Back to the top...this is important

Grace DeVita
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Grace, I don't know know who that is, but if you can tell me how to find him, I will certainly try....
Cheerz,
Vicki
[email protected]

Grace Offline OP
OP Offline
Vicki,
Thanks,,,,he's about 6 ft...long dark hair.barefoot, (I guess) from Atlanta, names Tom Murphy...should be h anging around either Fido's or Ramon's....bought a house, I think he's doing some work....like's to drink and fish.....very handsome...my ex....I just want to send him my best wishes and congratulate him for finally doing what he wanted to do....and wish I were there with him,,,,still. Thanks. I';ve been on the board for a long time and expected to be on AC myself.....oh well.....shit happens.....

Grace DeVita
Grace-why don't you email Fidos or Ramons and ask??? And do you know where his house is???? C

K
K
Grace, it sounds like your ex is starting a new life on his own. Maybe you should just let him go?
Even though it hursts like hell when you are the one left behind. I would think that he would have contacted you if he really wanted to fill you in on how he is doing, now living what sounds like it was once a shared dream?

Grace...I'm going to help you TRY and find him!!! Email Fidos and Ramons....you NEVER KNOW!!???? C

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.