Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
We have been VERY busy for the last several weeks (you all will know why soon enough) and I've had no time for the board or e-mailing folks, please forgive me!

I just now found our August trip report, (wrote it upon return but lost it on a disk) sorry for the delay!

Very short trip-but-jam pack full!

We stayed at Caribe Island and it rocked as usual!!! laugh
A three bedroom suite and Maggie was back in heaven in her Princess room.
GAWD I love that place!
Miss Vicki always being the hostess with de mostest! I sure miss ya girl friend! HI Butch!
Anne Child turned 18! She PARTEE PARTIED at the Costa Maya and came home at 3AM.
We spent a lot of time with Conchita and Chicho, their family, and extended family. Man oh man what great food, fun times and stories told!
Met up with Captn Jeff and his son Scott. (What a really nice dude of dudes, and I"ll say it again... if Anne was just a few years older I would have been that match maker mom right then and there!)
We finally met Pedro and Charlie We weren't able to spend much time at all with them, but he is a very nice person with a lot of energy, and Coconets was REALLY busy with a GREAT atmosphere goin on! Hey Peter maybe we will take ya up on the offer of drinks in November? wink Or... do din din or something!
Finally met KC too. (We had a few tears together) Hope all is going well with the house Kathy, wish we had more time to chat with you!
Missed meeting MQQSE on the Island, but heard from a few locals and expats of his appearances. lol, I didn't even bring him up either which was really kinda weird, it was just kinda like they were venting. eek lol
Had a FABULOUS lunch at Capricorns, and I mean FABULOUS. Annabel is not only a charming hostess but just beautiful and sweet as can be! Thank you again Annabel! Maggie, one of the staff is just too cute as well and told some interesting tales of her life. Lunch was a bit confusing with two Maggie's... ours being one... if you know “our Maggie” you can just imagine.
Vicky took us to dinner one evening at Casa Picasso.... YUMMMMM! Great food and Chris and wifey are such very nice young people. (I sure wish someone would help me straighten that bill out. Chris? Vicky?) :rolleyes:
Oh my... I mentioned this before but the fishing was FANTASTIC! Thank you Abel!!! We are still looking for that Captain hat for you. Barracuda, trigger, red, black, yellow snapper, even a needle fish with a great story behind (in front of) that one!
Called Queen D several times to meet for lunch but alas, no answer. Hey Queenie did ya get that chocolate I left for ya at BC's?
Ran into Spud Stud Norman at the airport when Maggs and I were cutting across the airfield. I got a great big hug and congrats from him which just made my day! laugh Then again later at BC's he introduced me to Queen Josie and of course I had to do a little suckin up, just because. (I gots to meet up with her again to continue a bit more suckin up)
We bought a round for the bar with the help of the gift certificate we acquired from the SPSC! (Thanks to Ernie and Dee again!) We didn't have time for the BBQ (it sure looked and smelled fantastic though) but were able to get a few words in with Charlene and Bruce before we headed back to the airport for home. HI again you two!
Maggie was in heaven again with Cat X and James was just as sweet as could be to her! She danced her butt off!
LOL, We finally saw the BIG crocodile... nuff said.
Saw Mary and Mary but no Mark. We didn't get to chat at all... sorry, there is just never enough time!
Saw Lacey, Elizabeth, and Skinny, all are doing GREAT! (Elizabeth... great home ya got! "B") wink
Saw Rick (of R&C) one evening but we didn't chat much, we left the following day so we never did catch up. (Hope all went well)
A great big hello and hug to you again Kay. (sorry again too)
We got your note today Mike, thank you as well for the print!
Paisano gave me a small very pretty conch shell on his birthday, (8-7-03) he was going to write his name and a message on it for me but we couldn't find a magic marker. frown Hummm, should I donate that for a raffle prize to the SPASC or the SPSC?
It will be very hard to part with... maybe I'll just keep that one for me!
I think that's it... a bunch of fun had by all of us once again!
P.S. We sure did miss meetin up with Bill Thornton and ChooChoo this trip! frown

great report...sounds like you had a wonderful time....i'm all ready to go...plane leaves at 7 am wed....soooo excited!!!!!kerry cool laugh

denverdan great report ..so nice to meet you all....lets all fish together some day ??live the dream enjoy ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
hopie & dan,
i am crying in my coffee, frown i want to go so bad. are you going again in november?
so glad you had a good time. cool
gay

Hi girlfriend,
Wow!!! That WAS a whirlwind trip. Sounds like fun was had by all. I'm happy that you got to go. Wish we could have met you down there, but such is life. Say Hello to Mags and Annie! Call me when you slow down to take a breath.
Debbie

Did somebody say "November"?

me said november!

pheww... and I thought you forgot about posting!

Another great trip - woohooooooo

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
where'd you go? wink

Very nice trip report, as usual. I am sorry to have missed you all this time. Take care: Bill

Gone fishing!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.