Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
No flights between Chetumal & Cancun any longer. Trust Katie - she knows what she is talking about.

C
C
Definitely, I have the same route in November. I needed to book it before I went to San Pedro and had no idea if I was going to return. This time I will have more time in Cancun (although I'm contemplating giving up a night there) and San Pedro. The only problem is that my plane leaves from Cancun at 3PM which means I will need to leave San Pedro the day before (resort occupancies dictate that I go to Cancun first). I have tried before (without luck), but I need to look into a one way rental from Chetumal to Cancun. This way I can make it to the Costa Maya and take the scenic coastal route up to Tulum and then on to the airport.

Nate

When you get to Chetumal airport don't go to the BIG terminal--go to the small one down the way.
They fly to Cancun all day long.
I will be there this weekend and will give you flight info.
Jim

Jim
KC Offline
What a classy guy. You guess who I mean.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
KC
I hope that was not directed at me, for your benefit.

Jim
M
M
Pier! It would be great if you could post that info and maybe also include the price. We might be using that route on our trip in February if flights are cheaper into Cancun from LAX than into Belize City.

C
C
I could definitely use the flight in November when I return (if the price is right).

Nate

C
C
Jim,
Were you able to get any flight info from Cancun to Chetumal this weekend? Hopefully you also have an airline or phone number for reservations.
Thanks,

Nate

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.