Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
This is an emergency! Would somebody, or everybody going to AC or CC, take Lee (SilkPainter) some hersey kisses with almonds.
She has a real craving, and needs them soonest!
Can you imagine not being able to get to your favorite chocolate? Help a boarder in need, donate those hersey kisses to a nice person!

If you really cared DB, you would Fedex them to me. (typed in a sarcasic condescending tone)

I had some for her last trip in oct.but the capt never made it to cc.. and the case of candy was taken by the flight crew on the way home ,and devoured in flight !!!!!!!!never been there but will go over to see and eat at one of the local rest?????hope silk laddy is around for the capt jeff candy treat in nov will be there the 17 to the 25 .any good place . or a must place for lunch on the caye ?????my crew from the yatch likes good food !!!!!and when I pay even more !!!!!!how they love to misbehave they say when it is free it"s for me......

Living The Dream Every Day!
G
G
I'm bringing some down with me; also some M&M's for just a quick cheap fix for her. laugh laugh

Hey captjeff

I will also be in AC at that time, 14 - 20.

I will bring some kisses to silkpainter also.
Hope she can wait.

I will be traveling with a friend who dives,
I don't. He will be leaving the 18th AM.

Maybe we can go fishing, the 18th or 19th,
I have never been.

Steve

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
steve do not what plans are booked for me yet ,need to check with pedro my personal social concierge..but where are you staying I am at banana beach..nov 17 to the 25 the place is blast !!!!!!and the restaurant el divino is one of the top on the island .yum yum yum .let me know where you are staying ..maybe you want to share a half day at a cheap price with me ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff,

I will be staying at either Lily's or Ruby's.

Will decide tomorrow. I will be meeting up with
Peter also. Should me fun.

Glad to split the cost.

Steve

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
OP Offline
Sarcasm? tsk, tsk, Silk, you really need those hersey kisses to sweeten you up. :p

Who do you trust on AC that folks could drop off your chocolates to, in the event they don't make it to CC? Those are tempting, even to me, and I don't eat alot of chocolate.

chocolate silk?

DB - you may cause AC & CC to be overrun with those little silver hats before this is all done! The dump will be overflowing, trash on the beach, choked out seagrass, salt encrusted silver balls of foil, the possibilities are endless! laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
You know, no good deed ever goes unpunished.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.