Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#160749 01/16/04 06:22 PM
OP Offline
Hello all, my name is James and I want to live with you down there in San Pedro. I have been checking out pictures on the site and reading articles from people about their experiences there, and I really want to be a part of it. If I could find a job, I would make the move in a blink. I will come on down as soon as I have the cash, to visit and inquire about work. If anyone wants to chat, gimme a shout!
Take care, James

James -What can I say-You seem to be just the kind of chap that this island needs-someone with no money and needs a job-my advice would be to stay in Canada carve out a career for yourself -take lots of holidays and move when you can afford to-this is me being nice.
p.s. it is nice and hot down here

OP Offline
You're right Pedro1,
You make complete sense.
I was dreaming about San Pedro, you woke me up.
I am working, but I don't have money. I ought to visit before I consider anything, that'll probably take a year.
Enjoy the heat,

James

Originally posted by James Easton:
Hello all, my name is James and I want to live with you down there in San Pedro. I have been checking out pictures on the site and reading articles from people about their experiences there, and I really want to be a part of it. If I could find a job, I would make the move in a blink. I will come on down as soon as I have the cash, to visit and inquire about work. If anyone wants to chat, gimme a shout!
Take care, James
Hello James:

Heard the other day that there is a move for the British Caribbean colony called Turks & Caicos to associate with Canada. But as I understand it, Canadians have to email there reps in Ottawa so that the process can get going. Wouldn't that be great? It means that the looney would have a home in the Caribbean and the islands would have a higher standard of living cool . Check out their site.
http://aplaceinthesun.ca

Ranter

E
E
I want some of what ever your smoking.

You bloody pyromaniac -"What are you going to burn down now"

I have to admit, THIS sounds like a challenge!

One can only imagine the cash that'll be required to change hands in Mexico in order to drag a boat through the entire country and across the border into Belize--especially without completely disassembling it and putting it back together at least twice!! I'm imagining it now. It's a beautiful sight! wink

But hey, I'm willing to give it a shot. Your Explorer (signed over to a name resembling mine), your boat, your trailer, your cash, absolutely no guarantees, all my stuff in one small backpack...sounds like a goin' deal.

What year is the Explorer, where can I pick it up and, of course, leave what's left of the parade wherever it ends?

* I Go Pogo *

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.