Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Wow! I finally did some real traveling throughout the country and what a grand time I had! I was just reading some of the threads about Cayo and it all sounds so familiar now-Santa Elena, Santa familia, Bullett Tree,Cristo Rey,Xunantunich(fabulous), Cahal Pech(incredible), the Botanical Gardens, Duplooy's and so much more. I feel like 3 weeks based out of San Ignacio has really helped me to undersand the surrounding area. Not to mention making a regular trip out of taking the bus from north to south and back north again! I feel like a regular pro! NoW I am home and there are no bus stops I feel like I am missing out on something..or else I just got lazy and dont feel like driving in traffic any more! No I know I am missing the fresh fruit in bags for a dollar...mmmm thats what I miss!
What an experience I tell ya! Man! And Caye Caulker looks better than ever as they keep rebuilding!
I did get violent V and D one night in Hopkins after eating Snapper though, but a resident's natural/herbal remedy tea worked well- my friends brought it back to the house and boiled it specially for me! Funny that is what I was there to study and I got to experience natural healing first hand! Impressive!
The other incredible experience was having a session with Miss Beatrice Waight, a Traditional Healer in Santa Familia. That was amazing!
I will try to get some pictures up shortly.

Hey Sarah, good to hear from you again! sounds exciting! looking forward to seeing your pictures!

isn't that area just SSOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

OP Offline
hey marty i know you get this all the time but what is the best way to post pics? i did shutterfly b4 so i guess i will do that again.

Hi Sarah, yeah, those online thingys work as well as anything!

WOW Sarah, ya never told us you were going back. Was this with school again, or just plain pleasure?
Can't wait for the pixs!

Sarah -

Write more! We all love to live vicariously through others when we cannot be there. Look forward to your pics!

Are you going back with school summer 2003?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 94 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.