Next Thread
Print Thread
#161303 02/17/04 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Capt,
When will you be down again? We will have to get together for that dinner at Caribe!!!
I arrive March 2-Apr 2. Give me a call 3233.
See ya soon!
Vicki

#161304 02/17/04 04:33 PM
vicki will do dinner ,for sure heard you got a hot new chef ,,doing wonderful things lunch /dinner is this the guy from ricco"s bayan bay ???? any way we will do meal or two there !!!!!!!!!!!will call you when my pvt lear jet lands .. at sanpedro international ..cheers love

Living The Dream Every Day!
#161305 02/17/04 08:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Capt,
Yes, Chap did work at Rico's. And was at Chan Chich before that. We just adore him!
Are you making fun of my last mode of transportation into Belize? I flew down with my friend Ed in his Private jet. It was awesome!!!!! And I got SOOOO spoiled! Talk about the way to fly.... no parking hassles, we just drove right onto the runway, no custom's lines, and so on!! DeeOGee loved it too, she just sat in my lap the whole time looking out the window. I was sitting right next to the cockpit, and kept looking in... what a view from that vantage point.
Anyway, give me a shout when you get in.... (Bet you'll change your mind about the best burger on the island, ask Mark and Mary!!!)
Cheerz!!

#161306 02/18/04 09:11 AM
vickie...

sorry to be cutting in on your chat with jeff...but does this mean you won't be at the caribe while we're there? was hoping to meet you...will still want to take a look at your place and have dinner there for sure...

we're on AC from feb. 20 to mar. 1st...

#161307 02/18/04 11:11 AM
vickie great that is the chef super .. now I will definately have to do lunch and dinner as the pressure is on to test this guys burger ,I hate eating under such conditions ,test burger after burger but you got to do what you need to do ,being a food critic and playboy world traveler I have a reputation to protect .... duh ,duh duh ,???????? and yes liked to put you on abouut the jet ,my jet is tropic air prop ,the jets I will be on will be the one at the airport jets bar stool ???? love ya see ya march 7 ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#161308 02/18/04 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Mikell,
Sorry I will miss you by one day.... don't you want to stay one extra day??????
Yes, please do stop by the Resort. Tell Ada in the office who you are, and she will give you a coupon from me for a couple of free drinks. And please stay for lunch or dinner, or you might even want to try Sunday Brunch!! (The Eggs Mimosa are out of this world!!)

Captain, I promise you will NOT be disappointed! See you soon!!
Cheerz,
Vicki

#161309 02/18/04 03:29 PM
My wife and I ate Lunch at your place in Jan,also had a dinner there.We did not discover it to near the end of our stay otherwise we would have been there more.We stayed at Mata Rocks so we road our bikes there.My wife thought it was one of the most romantic settings.Love the view from the resturant.Did not try the burger though.Oh well have to save something for the next trip. I did enjoy fishing with Cap't Jeff and had a lovely dinner at the Stain glassed Pub with the fish we caught. Great Place to eat or stay."Live the Dream"

#161310 02/18/04 07:28 PM
vicki...

oh...we'd LOVE to stay an extra day...just talking about what might happen if we "accidently" missed our plane out on monday...that's going to be one hard trip to make...back to the mainland!

we'll definitely stop to say hello to ada and introduce ourselves...especially now that i hear your burgers are so good! my husband may want to eat there every day!

i just want to see your lovely place...i already know it's going to be wonderful...i've spent a lot of time on your web site!

sorry you won't be there...but we'll leave good vibes behind!!

smile mikell

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.