SPSC is a Texas Unincorporated Nonprofit Association organized under the Texas Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act and the laws of the State of Texas, and thereby complies with all laws to which it is subject.
SPSC 2004 PARTEE DETAILS:
As we have worked out most of the details now, here is the update all in one place!
2004 SPSC Lake Conroe Partee Particulars: Conroe, Texas is 35 miles North of Downtown Houston; 3.5 hours drive from Dallas, 3 hours from Austin/San Antonio. Please email me if you need any further info on driving, lodging, airport, etc. [email protected]
When: May 7, 8 & 9 (Fri, Sat & Sun)
May 7: 7:30 p.m. at Papa's Icehouse in The Woodlands (I-45/Sawdust Rd.) - "KEVIN BLACK IN CONCERT". Theme: "HELP KEVIN FEED THE KIDS" - Kevin is the brother of Clint Black and an outstanding performer in his own right. Kevin has donated his time and talents to benefit the SPSC. He is also a lover of Ambergris Caye and wanted to help out anyway he could !
(Note: The Woodlands is an easy 20 minute drive south of Papa's on the Lake and the Best Western (see Lodging below), straight up I-45.
May 8: Lake Conroe Sunset Boat Cruise - Papa's on the Lake - 50' Double Deck Party Boat will depart Papa's dock at 3:30 p.m. and return between 5:30 & 6:00 p.m. Cost of Cruise per person: $20 due to fuel costs increasing; Cash Bar (Beer, Panty Rippers, etc.). Wear your swimsuit - boat has a cool slide off the top deck.
BBQ Dinner - the best in Texas with the Works, just like last year. Pit smoked brisket, beans, potato salad, etc. Right on the water at Papa's on the Lake. Cost per person: $12
Raffle Ticket Drawings (see details, below), Door Prize drawings, merry making, Social Clubbin' for the remainder of the evening.
May 9: Meet up after check-out - informal - play it by ear to meet up for a cup of coffee/breakfast at the motel or some lunch at Papa's before heading back home.
Lodging: Best Western Lake Conroe Inn. It is right across the road from Papa's On the Lake, very convenient. - To make hotel reservations, use the confirmation # 2826, San Pedro Social Club. King rooms $60.00 + tax, Double Queen beds, $65.00 + tax. Rooms must be confirmed by 4-16-04 to receive these rates. Hotel phone # 936-588-3030, email, [email protected]
The 2004 San Pedro Social Club's goal is to raise $10,000 in donations to benefit the school lunch program. We could also benefit other worthwhile San Pedro organizations if we surpass this goal. Please make checks payable to San Pedro Social Club or SPSC.
Please mail your Boat Cruise and BBQ Dinner donations (by check or money order) either with your Raffle Ticket purchases or separately. Please make all donations payable to: San Pedro Social Club. Mail by April 25, 2004, to cover the up-front cost of boat fuel and dinner fixin's to:
San Pedro Social Club
c/o Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Texas 77386
For more information, please email: [email protected]
SPSC 2004 Membership Dues: $25 per person/$35 per couple. Will be used to pay the up-front costs for promotion of and rental equipment for Kevin Black concert on Friday night. Kevin is performing without charge at this public fund raising event. All of the proceeds from this benefit ($8 Advance Purchase/$10 Door) will be used exclusively for the SPSC program providing lunch meals to the San Pedro public school children.
Raffle Tickets: Will be sold to anyone anywhere who wants to win one of the listed prizes, all of which are donated by San Pedro business owners and/or San Pedro Social Club members. You can purchase as many tickets for each prize as you want to. You do not have to be present at the May partee events to win. All funds received as a result of ticket sales will be used exclusively for the SPSC program providing lunch meals to the San Pedro public school children.
For all dues-paying SPSC Members, we will also have the "smaller" door prize drawings at the Partee, which will include the members' names in the hat for one-chance per member. These door prizes will be like last year's: i.e., dinner/drinks for 2 at many of your favorite restaurants and bars in San Pedro! All donated by the business owners.
RAFFLE TICKET DETAILS:
1. Anyone, anywhere, can purchase the raffle tickets for one or more of the listed prizes - Prizes are listed below);
2. Ticket holders do not have to be present to win at the May 2004 Partee. Winners will be announced during the drawing at the BBQ Dinner Benefit at Papa's On the Lake on May 8, 2004. Winners will also be notified via email on or before May 10, 2004;
3. 100% of all proceeds from the sale of these raffle tickets will be used exclusively for the purpose of providing lunch meals for the local San Pedro school children. This program is scheduled to begin June 2004 and will continue for as long as the funds from these ticket sales proceeds will allow;
4. All raffle ticket prizes have been generously donated to SPSC by each entity listed next to the prize description;
5. Raffle ticket purchases may be made by mailing a check or money order payable to "San Pedro Social Club" to:
San Pedro Social Club
c/o Ernie Brannon
Spring, TX 77386
Please include with your payment the following information:
Your telephone number
Your email address
Number of raffle tickets desired - PLEASE SPECIFY THE PRIZE(S) YOU ARE SELECTING.
6. Check/Money Order must be mailed by midnight of April 25, 2004, to ensure raffle ticket entry.
Here's the RAFFLE TICKET PRIZE LIST!
1) 7 days at a private ocean front home, 2br, 2 bath, with beautiful manicured grounds, outside jacuzzi in deck,pier, private, romantic, First Cabin ! !
Value $2,800.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00(donated by homeowner);
2) 2 RT tix from Belize City to San Pedro on Tropic Air -- Value $180.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $30; (donated by Tropic Air)
3) 2 RT tix from Belize City to San Pedro on Maya Island Air -- Value $180.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $30; (donated by Maya Island Air)
4) A 3 night/4 day cruise from Miami, FL on Carnival Lines for 2. Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00; (donated by Cap't Jeff)
5) A 3 night/4 day cruise from Long Beach, CA on Carnival Lines for 2. Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00; (donated by Cap't Jeff)
6) (7) days at Banana Beach for 2. (Additional nights can be purchased. Travel must be complete by 12-10-04 Subject to availability)
Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Tim/Banana Beach);
7) *(6) days at Caribe Island Resort in Jr. Suite. Sleeps 4. Travel must be completed by 12-10-04 Subject to availability. Additional nights can be purchased.
Value $800.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);
8) *(6) days at Caribe Island Resort in mini-suite. Sleeps 2. Same travel applies. Additional nights can be purchased.
Value $725.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);
9) *(7) days at Caribe Island Resort in the Dolphin Suite. 3 Br, 2 B, ocean front. Sleeps 6.Same travel applies. Additional nights can be purchased.
Value $2100.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);
*All Caribe Island Resort winners also receive the following at no charge: Transportation to and from the air strip,bikes, kayake, water toys, 15 min.internet usage per day.
10) Round trip air on Continental Air Lines for two (2), from any city that Continental serves within the 48 states . Value up to $3,000. Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 (donated by Continental Air Lines)