Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
SPSC is a Texas Unincorporated Nonprofit Association organized under the Texas Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act and the laws of the State of Texas, and thereby complies with all laws to which it is subject.

SPSC 2004 PARTEE DETAILS:

As we have worked out most of the details now, here is the update all in one place!

2004 SPSC Lake Conroe Partee Particulars: Conroe, Texas is 35 miles North of Downtown Houston; 3.5 hours drive from Dallas, 3 hours from Austin/San Antonio. Please email me if you need any further info on driving, lodging, airport, etc. [email protected].

When: May 7, 8 & 9 (Fri, Sat & Sun)

May 7: 7:30 p.m. at Papa's Icehouse in The Woodlands (I-45/Sawdust Rd.) - "KEVIN BLACK IN CONCERT". Theme: "HELP KEVIN FEED THE KIDS" - Kevin is the brother of Clint Black and an outstanding performer in his own right. Kevin has donated his time and talents to benefit the SPSC. He is also a lover of Ambergris Caye and wanted to help out anyway he could !
(Note: The Woodlands is an easy 20 minute drive south of Papa's on the Lake and the Best Western (see Lodging below), straight up I-45.

May 8: Lake Conroe Sunset Boat Cruise - Papa's on the Lake - 50' Double Deck Party Boat will depart Papa's dock at 3:30 p.m. and return between 5:30 & 6:00 p.m. Cost of Cruise per person: $20 due to fuel costs increasing; Cash Bar (Beer, Panty Rippers, etc.). Wear your swimsuit - boat has a cool slide off the top deck.

BBQ Dinner - the best in Texas with the Works, just like last year. Pit smoked brisket, beans, potato salad, etc. Right on the water at Papa's on the Lake. Cost per person: $12

Raffle Ticket Drawings (see details, below), Door Prize drawings, merry making, Social Clubbin' for the remainder of the evening.

May 9: Meet up after check-out - informal - play it by ear to meet up for a cup of coffee/breakfast at the motel or some lunch at Papa's before heading back home.

Lodging: Best Western Lake Conroe Inn. It is right across the road from Papa's On the Lake, very convenient. - To make hotel reservations, use the confirmation # 2826, San Pedro Social Club. King rooms $60.00 + tax, Double Queen beds, $65.00 + tax. Rooms must be confirmed by 4-16-04 to receive these rates. Hotel phone # 936-588-3030, email, [email protected]

The 2004 San Pedro Social Club's goal is to raise $10,000 in donations to benefit the school lunch program. We could also benefit other worthwhile San Pedro organizations if we surpass this goal. Please make checks payable to San Pedro Social Club or SPSC.

Please mail your Boat Cruise and BBQ Dinner donations (by check or money order) either with your Raffle Ticket purchases or separately. Please make all donations payable to: San Pedro Social Club. Mail by April 25, 2004, to cover the up-front cost of boat fuel and dinner fixin's to:

San Pedro Social Club
c/o Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Texas 77386

For more information, please email: [email protected]

SPSC 2004 Membership Dues: $25 per person/$35 per couple. Will be used to pay the up-front costs for promotion of and rental equipment for Kevin Black concert on Friday night. Kevin is performing without charge at this public fund raising event. All of the proceeds from this benefit ($8 Advance Purchase/$10 Door) will be used exclusively for the SPSC program providing lunch meals to the San Pedro public school children.

Raffle Tickets: Will be sold to anyone anywhere who wants to win one of the listed prizes, all of which are donated by San Pedro business owners and/or San Pedro Social Club members. You can purchase as many tickets for each prize as you want to. You do not have to be present at the May partee events to win. All funds received as a result of ticket sales will be used exclusively for the SPSC program providing lunch meals to the San Pedro public school children.

For all dues-paying SPSC Members, we will also have the "smaller" door prize drawings at the Partee, which will include the members' names in the hat for one-chance per member. These door prizes will be like last year's: i.e., dinner/drinks for 2 at many of your favorite restaurants and bars in San Pedro! All donated by the business owners.

RAFFLE TICKET DETAILS:

1. Anyone, anywhere, can purchase the raffle tickets for one or more of the listed prizes - Prizes are listed below);

2. Ticket holders do not have to be present to win at the May 2004 Partee. Winners will be announced during the drawing at the BBQ Dinner Benefit at Papa's On the Lake on May 8, 2004. Winners will also be notified via email on or before May 10, 2004;

3. 100% of all proceeds from the sale of these raffle tickets will be used exclusively for the purpose of providing lunch meals for the local San Pedro school children. This program is scheduled to begin June 2004 and will continue for as long as the funds from these ticket sales proceeds will allow;

4. All raffle ticket prizes have been generously donated to SPSC by each entity listed next to the prize description;

5. Raffle ticket purchases may be made by mailing a check or money order payable to "San Pedro Social Club" to:
San Pedro Social Club
c/o Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow
Spring, TX 77386

Please include with your payment the following information:

Your Name
Your telephone number
Your email address
Number of raffle tickets desired - PLEASE SPECIFY THE PRIZE(S) YOU ARE SELECTING.

6. Check/Money Order must be mailed by midnight of April 25, 2004, to ensure raffle ticket entry.

Here's the RAFFLE TICKET PRIZE LIST!

1) 7 days at a private ocean front home, 2br, 2 bath, with beautiful manicured grounds, outside jacuzzi in deck,pier, private, romantic, First Cabin ! !

Value $2,800.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00(donated by homeowner);

2) 2 RT tix from Belize City to San Pedro on Tropic Air -- Value $180.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $30; (donated by Tropic Air)

3) 2 RT tix from Belize City to San Pedro on Maya Island Air -- Value $180.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $30; (donated by Maya Island Air)

4) A 3 night/4 day cruise from Miami, FL on Carnival Lines for 2. Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00; (donated by Cap't Jeff)

5) A 3 night/4 day cruise from Long Beach, CA on Carnival Lines for 2. Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00; (donated by Cap't Jeff)

6) (7) days at Banana Beach for 2. (Additional nights can be purchased. Travel must be complete by 12-10-04 Subject to availability)

Value $600.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Tim/Banana Beach);

7) *(6) days at Caribe Island Resort in Jr. Suite. Sleeps 4. Travel must be completed by 12-10-04 Subject to availability. Additional nights can be purchased.

Value $800.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);

8) *(6) days at Caribe Island Resort in mini-suite. Sleeps 2. Same travel applies. Additional nights can be purchased.

Value $725.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);

9) *(7) days at Caribe Island Resort in the Dolphin Suite. 3 Br, 2 B, ocean front. Sleeps 6.Same travel applies. Additional nights can be purchased.

Value $2100.00 Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 -- (donated by Caribe Island Resort);

*All Caribe Island Resort winners also receive the following at no charge: Transportation to and from the air strip,bikes, kayake, water toys, 15 min.internet usage per day.

10) Round trip air on Continental Air Lines for two (2), from any city that Continental serves within the 48 states . Value up to $3,000. Raffle Ticket Price: $50.00 (donated by Continental Air Lines)

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
As advertised, the chat has been removed in order to focus on the business at hand, raising $$$$$ "To Feed The Kid's". You are still welcome to comment all you wish. Every so often we will clean it up again. SEND MONEY $$$$$$$$$

Ernie

G
G
my turn - Ernie honey did I win anything yet? Remember I'm taking you with me when I win the Continental tickets. eek laugh

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
GOT A BIG FAT CHECK TODAY FROM ONE OF THE QUEENS !! THANK YOU ! GET YOUR'S IN TOO !

Ernie laugh smile

laugh

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Sure hope all you beautiful "Social" people have a fantastic weekend ! ! Also, hope thoes "Anti's" do O.K. too. cool wink :p laugh

May the mailman be kind to ya.......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
THANK YOU !

OK......had to make a decision.......Houston for the PARTEEEEE?????? Or AC for 41rst B-day on AC??>>>>>>> Guess what I picked..........??????? Going "alone" too..how weird Am I?????? Will go to the "anti" side now >>>> Gosh... Am I excited or what???????????? C

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
eek I just spent (committed for) $1,000 in radio advertisment promoting the "Kevin Black In Concert" On Friday night May 7th.As we have stated before, no funds will be spent out of the budget for the "Fund Raiser's" catagory ie: concert tickets, raffle items and surplus from actual monies for dinner, boat & BBQ. All these funds are dedicated for the "Feed The KIDS". As of today, we have a total available for advertising and/or other expences of $304.00 I have either spent or committed to $1555.00 (out of my pocket). I'm sure you can see where I'm going, we need your help. If you have not sent your check for membership, dinner, BBQ, cruise, concert, please do it as soon as possible. Pleanty of raffle tickets are available as well. There remains only about 28 days to get your raffle tickets by mail ( must receive by 4-25-04) Time is running close. In case we loose sight of our goal, it is to raise every dollar we can to take care of thoes kids, that's what it is all about ! Please, get your check in the mail TODAY !

My email address,home address and phone number is listed above if you need more info. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

PS. I can confirm what someone said about making your personal contact available on the board. I have received many derogatory messages from a few nut's, however, I feel the cause is worth the hassle I'm getting. You can help take the sting from thoes insults by supporting this cause, send your check's !!

Ernie

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.