Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Hi, My name is John Parkin, I currently reside in Portland, Oregon, USA, and am an Unemployed Airline Pilot with 9000 Plus hours of jet time, also a former U.S. Federal Aviaition Administration Investigator. I am wanting to move to Belize and do volunteer work as a certified TEACHER teaching English as a Foreign language for free or peanuts, and possibly get back into flying of any kinbd as I have type ratings, and have flown almost every type of single, twin, private jet, and 737 Part 121 airline type ratings. I feel so blessed by God that there is NOTHING I want to do more then give my time and services FREE to those less fortunate then me to read and write, so that these children have a chance in HEIR lives to succeed. That is my God's calling. You can email me at [email protected] or (503)-288-6044 in the USA PStime. **** Also I am desperartely trying to contact ms. Elizabeth Sansorers, a teacher, after I rwead about her teching in Belize to get some pointers as to whom to contact to get started. Anyone knowing her, PLEASE write me and give her my email. Anyone who needs help with building a church, or needing a teacher, a pilot(I do require payment for services rendered) please contact me. I pray that someone who reads this will do the right thing, and contact me with contact email's, so I can get started. Thank you. Sincerely, John Parkin, in cold rainy Oregon, USA

My name is John P., and I am very determines to teach elementary school in Belize. I was an Airline Pilot for 13 years,a Federal F.A.A.Investigator. It's God's calling for me to teach the poor children to reaad andd write so that THEY may have a chance in their live's to succeed, with no pay, just a safe place to live and I pay rent. Somebody PLEASE refer me to the rigght persons'? Speak semi-fluent spanish. A pilot position there would be great as well. [email protected] Thank you.
T
T
oh, there will be no payment...but, on your death bed you will recieve total consciousness...

Are you that proselytizing airline pilot?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Since English is the Official Language of Belize, how does one teach ESL?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Many kids are raised in a spanish only household and need help with english when they start school. Just like the states...

J
J
Toad- i before e except after c

heheheheh!! huh huuh, he thed retheeve, hu huh

Flyboy, there is an organization called Volunteers for Peace that you may want to look into, they publish a book full of volunteer opportunities all over the world (not sure if there are any in Belize)all of which I am sure would be quite happy to take your time and money, possibly even your God. I am sure they will have a few countries listed that may need English teachers more than Belize. Next time you talk to your God, ask him what I did that pissed him off so! Good luck.

"...these visions of Johanna make it all seem so clear..." -B. Dylan
T
T
thanks, you know i am stickler for those things...must be all those drugs....

Mer meg, One reason you may find it hard to see God as much of a help in your life, is that you seem to reference him as "your God" or "his God" or "her God". That doesnt show very much praise to him, in fact that suggests there are different Gods for different people.

So I guess what I was wondering is, do you only need God when things are wrong, and do you only turn to him when your life gets rough, and from what im getting out of this, you blame everything that goes wrong on him and not your own actions.

Well first of all, there is one true God. And second of all he is there for all people, all the time. Just re-assuring you, I can tell you already knew this, but you dont so much beleive it. Good luck, and keep the Faith, its all it takes!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.