Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#163206 05/01/04 03:07 PM
Fluffy Offline OP
OP Offline
Has anyone stayed at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort on Coconut Drive? I'm staying there May 27th - 31st and was curious about the accommodations. How is the restaurant and Crazy Canucks?

26 more sleeps and counting!!!

#163207 05/01/04 04:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Fluffy,
I stayed at Exotic Caye/Playador about 3 years ago. (I can't say that I would recommend the unit we stayed in. It was small and kind of dark.) Since then, it has been remodeled, and I understand it's not bad. I loved the location, you can walk to everything.
Love Canucks!!!!!! It can get pretty wild and crazy there.
I don't think the restaurant is open any longer.
Have a great time.
Cheerz,
Vicki
PS: When you ask a taxi to take you to Exotic Caye, most of them won't know what you are talking about. Tell them you want to go the Playador.

#163208 05/03/04 01:39 PM
T
Tom Offline
T
"Hi Fluffy",
E.C.B.R.,is more well known by the islanders as Playador like Vicki said. You will find a very accomodating manager and staff and a realy fun bar at Crazy Canucks. You sould really try the parasailing with Tony at Fido's Dock,Take a one time use camera and get some great shots of the island from the air. It will be an experience to remember.
I own condo #2-B at the resort and decorateded it myself. The curtains have a comical tropical fish pattern and the bedspread matches. The unit has one of the few King size beds in it. There is a closest,dresser and night stand with lamp and clock/radio. The living area has a queen size futon, telvision with built-in VCR,microwave,stove,frig,table and chairs. It is a down stairs unit and the second building from the beach directly accross from the Crazy Canuck Bar. Anyone booking at the resort can request this unit wether booking directly through the resort or through a travel agent or through me directly. You can reach me at [email protected] anytime. I try to spen as much time there as possible but don't get down as often as I would like to. We like to have others enjoy out get away as much as we do. The restaurant oove the bar is not operating as of the first of March but there is a small restaurant called Monkey Bites on property that is very,very good & i highly recommend it. There is also some of the best Pizza to be had anywhere just out the back of the resort on Coconut Drive.
I a also the Official Mascot for the island of Ambergris Caye and my name is Tuki Tuki. Tuki Tuki is a very large multi colored Toucan bird that was created and named by the children of Ambergris Caye. For more information about Tuki Tuki us the same e-mail address of [email protected], enjoy your vacation I kno it will be wonderful, after all Ambergris Caye is a tropical wonder with some of the friendliest people you will ever meet.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.