Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
getann Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hey Guys,
My daughter just got married on the beach on Ambergris Caye. We all stayed at the Exotic Caye Resort Playador. It was beautiful! Not a dry eye in the bunch. If you are looking for a great place to be wed or just to have the best time, your search is over!!! Take it from me. We had a fabulous time from beginning to end. We stayed for 7 days and the newlyweds stayed for 2 weeks. The resort is managed by Carol. She was so pleasant and accomodating. Sam is there to help you with anything you want to do. Get tickets,set up trips and tours, taxi's, directions, etc. He's the man. Awesome too. Kathy runs Monkey Bites Cafe. Great food and she's so nice. Ben took care of keeping everything on the grounds beautiful and Blanca kept our living quarters in tip top shape. We had no complaints. I highly recommend you visit Ambergris Caye and stay at Exotic Caye Beach Resort Playador. Have a wonderful time and please tell everyone there hello for me! Look it up online at www.Belizeisfun.com
Ann

T
Tom Offline
T
I will agree 100%, that E.C.B.R./Playador is a great place to stay on Ambergris Caye. You are exactly right about the managers Carol & Don and the entire staff. The Crazy Canuck Bar at the resort is wonderful and has a variety of music available, some nights live bands, always a good time to be had. The bar tenders are great also, Rick is awesome. I own one of the condos at this resort #2-B and spend as much time as I can on the Island. However when I am not there We do rent it out, can be handled a couple of different ways. E-mail us at [email protected] if interested. Just a side note to let you know that I am also the Official Mascot for Ambergris Caye and am Known as Tuki Tuki. Tuki Tuki was created by the Children of Ambergris Caye and was given her name by the children as well. For more info on Tuki Tuki us the same e-mail address of [email protected] look forward to hearing for you and book a trip too a very special Exotic get away.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.