Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
By
If i was on your plane it would still be flying?
or in a museum?
I know you and John go back a long time--he hangs out at my house a lot lately--Damn he can tell some stories!!!!!
Curl your hair type.
Jim

Jim
Right Jim, the older we get the more hair curling those stories get. They are in indirect proportion to how much hair we have left to curl. I might have given the wrong person the title of CEO. I was refering to Steve who came down with me. Both John Sr. and Jr. were already here when I first came and long before Steve came. smile

By
I was referring to John SR--I could listen to him all day. He is a piece of work that guy.
As you know I have plenty of hair to curl. at my age--amazing--must be the love juice?
Jim
cool

Jim
You trying to tell me that pony tail is real? smile

KBG Offline
Know it is late in US even Alabama time, but
Jack chimes in sometime, yes, I have called in all my markers and them some to boot, but what kind of people go to Belize, Panzies stay home and go on a cruise ship and skip Belize. Still think that the "guys" that choose to fly for Maya and Tropic are the best and no matter their background. Some times some of our experience good or bad gives us some leeway in judgement anyway Bywarren have some connections my geatgrandmother comes from Wabacica Ak. been there in the delta??? KGB

Sure, if I remember right she was my prom date. Nice lady. smile

KBG Offline
bYWARREN
DONT TRY TO GET IN THE FAMILY TREE IT MIGHT HANG YOU ALABAMA IS WORSE THAN BEING FROM ARKANSAS ANYTIME. KGB

KBG Offline
ByWarren
Seriously, if you can where in the Great State of Arklansas do you hial frome before San Pedro. KGB

I hear you. We were the only couple there that were not brother and sister. laugh
My place in Arkansas is in Mountain Home. Not where I am from. Just a summer home. Originaly from Illinois.

C
C
ByWarren sez.......

we pilots like to think that any landing you walk away from (or swim away from)is a good landing.

And I add.....and any landing you walk away from and can still use the airplane again is a great landing!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.