Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 77 78
OP Offline
:p

Gone fishing!!
Dear Mr Treasurer,

You may be able to pull the wool over some people's eyes, but you CANNOT convince me that you are going to be hiding out on the quiet, uncongested Isle of Capri!! Obviously you have never been there wink

So, the gig is up! Try again......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
E
Don't bet on it KLC, He has all the base's covered. I thaught him everything he knows. Keep those checks,cards and letters coming! :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHH......Our Prez laugh
Can't beat him, he's the best wink

Redux and Redux 2, he is a champion smile

Denny.......the more we give, the more you take..bad boy, but the lear is nice, isn't it laugh

Fuel her up, we have a virtual trip and MQQSE will pilot us to a good place in our lives. He always does laugh

I went to the old redux, and found the club house door locked, cause you dudes have gone to Pompeii without me.

Thanks to all of you, that have kept us in your prayers and positive thoughts, it has blessed us with peace and calm. I know all of you have, even the Boarders that have not posted here.

Hospice arrived today, and will have us set up with all the needed equipment tomorrow.

All the family will arrive this weekend. Excuse me while I get mad, family said Chloe does not have to do anything special for their arrival.....no shit......like I have the time or care about anything special, except for Hubby.

Favor please, could one of our ANTI's come by our house, and roll out the red carpet for them.

Dare To Deviate
Oh Chloe, it's ok to be mad & I will be happy to roll out the red carpet for you. Been there done that. Email me frown mad

Guess what, I missed the boat, plane, whatever to Pompeii & I'm still here. Chloe, you have probably already done this but if not you must give Mr. Chloe "Hubby" permission to die. It is very important to let him know that it is finally ok to let go, that you will miss him terribly but that you will be ok and with lots of time you will but it won't be easy. I cannot & will not lie to you. He needs to know it's ok the fight is over but he is still worried about you. He loves you as much as you love him and is afraid to leave you alone. Thank God for friends & family they do help you make it through. Even if they are only cyber friends.

Prayers & Hugs!!!

OP Offline
...still with you, Chlois.

Gone fishing!!
OP Offline
PS. I think what Denny is saying is that he has been kicked out of his home, and he is sleeping in a Mercury Capri. eek eek :p

Gone fishing!!
klc, you are totally correct. I was trying to throw the paparazzi off.... actually I'll be staying in Sorrento... hmmm or will I? confused

All together now!

Guarda il mare com'e bello!
Spira tanto sentimento.
Come il tuo soave accento, che me desto fa sognar.
Senti come illeve salle, dai giardini odor d'aranci,
Un perfumo non v'ha eguale per chi palpita d'amore.
E tu dicro parto addio,
T'allontani dal mio core, questa terra del amore,
hai la forza di lasciar.
Ma non mi fuggir, non dar mi piu tormento, torna a Sorrento non farmi morir

About 10 years ago I happened to be in Sorrento and went to the Pavoratti concert. At the end of the concert he sang Torna a Sorrento (Come Back to Sorrento).

I honestly lowered my head and thought... this has got to be what heaven is like. A warm night, a billion stars in the sky... the hills of Sorrento as a backdrop... and Pavoratti singing Sorrento...

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.