Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
couldn't resist sharing our progress as fishers up here on lake ontario. we finally decided that bass fishing in a small runabout wasn't cutting it...went out and bought a used fishing boat...21 foot hardtop bayliner trophy.

so now...we are REAL fishers...and here's the proof! our first morning out on the lake and in 80 feet of water we got a double strike with 4 rods in...two 12 - 15 pound brown trout! this was more excitement than we could almost handle! with no one else to drive the boat and reel in the lines...we didn't know whether to laugh or cry...but we managed it...and we were some pleased with ourselves!!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

thought you warm water sea fishers would enjoy sharing in our excitement!

mikell - you bring back fond memories. I grew up in Rochester, NY and spent all my summers on Lake Ontario. Although, as a child, I only caught sun fish with my tree branch, string and hook laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
confidentially...that's about all i ever caught until this year! alan decided OUR new hobby was going to be fishing for big ones! not a bad hobby either. we're both pretty new to this...but it's a most enjoyable way to spend a weekend! smile

we gave up our jetski last year!! getting too old for that. a slow trolling fishing boat is our new speed!! wink

T
Tom Offline
T
mikell,
What great pics. It must have been really fun reeling them in. Congrats on the catches.
Kat

you look great ,what a smile ,you guys have the fishing bug ,livin the dream big time ,mikell check out my post for june ,we must fish ,and party together ,,, live the dream baby,

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.