Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#164853 06/10/04 09:02 PM
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I'm having a really hard typin this as i am sitting with Peter AT Coconets. Previous reports of his masciulinity (sp?) are greatly exxagerated (sp) (i've psent thte last 4 hrs at BC's with Ernie (barteder), Ernie, Dee, Peter and me). oh my god, I'm an English major and i can't type. any2way I'm here and you're not. I wish you were but I will have lots of good gossip to tell everyone about Peter. And it will all be true.
p.s. Belikin tastes as good as you ever remember (so do panty rippers).

So Susie is Peter gopin while you type? LOL! How many Belikins & panty rippers have you had. Have at least one or two or more for me please, your sister floozy. We do have a reputation to uphold you know.

You know you kept saying for months if Ernie picked you, you were takin him with ya. Guess that came true. Boo Hoo, wish I was there too!!

Give Tulu a hug for me too & don't forget to tell him I'll be there next month. 29 days and a countin! Too long but keep telling myself not long in the scheme of things.

Have a blast & a great birthday! laugh smile wink

T
T
when the ceiling fan stops spinnin'
and your clothes are no where to be found..
rum will be blamed
and apologies will abound..

Please tell Ernie that Zeke says hello and will be seeing him on July 18th. Have a crew of over 10 with me this time. Maybe he ought to ask Charlene for the 10 days off so he won't have to put up with all our shit again

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Z,

You will be a welcome relief considering what they'll be putting up with week after next.

How's the wedding plans coming? When is the big day?

F
F
Hey all, I just signed up here as I am planning a trip in June (19-25). Looking to find others who are gunna be there same time or people who have "must see, must do" stories. Am I posting here to one person? or everyone? HELP ME! smile

Zeke - we were at the local Italian Festival last night and I kept hearing that you were there but we never caught up with you. The vendors did comment that the Perogi beer tents were constantly running out of product. Coincidence? I think not.

Barb - check your e-mail.

Fiestafrog - BC's, Sunday the 20th, 1:00 p.m. Look for the "princess", the one with her hand in my wallet, and wearing the baseball cap with the wedding veil.

Bankruptcy hearing will be July 1st, 10 a.m.

Just give me another "blue drink". Thanks.

fiesta... welcome aboard... you are posting to thousand's of people across the world. Ok, maybe 100's... eek

Happy Birtday Suzie!!! Wish I were there!!! C

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.