Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Texas Boarders - I am in search of the illusive Texan Quarter which should have been released out into the wild US of A by now. Any of you got two you would be willing to spare?

I'll pay you 4 to 1 or a Belize souvenir when I return from my trip! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
I have a jar here that at the end of the day, I throw all my change in and leave it. I just looked through about $30 worth of quarters. I must have every state in the union two times over... all except Texas... amazing. But I'll keep an eye out. wink

I live in Oklahoma and started getting Texas quarters in my change a couple of weeks ago. I have 6 or 7, but how do I get them to you? :p

Hey gela,
i have a brand new uncirculated roll from the bank. if you can wait one month, i will be there the same time that you are.
gay

Gela, you are so very clever,collecting Texas quarters, to pay for your trip to Ambergris...lol,(just kidding).

Have a great trip.

Dare To Deviate
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Gay - wow, I'll actually get to meet you and David in AC this year? Perhaps I can treat you and David to a beverage of your choice in exchange for two of those Texan Coins you got there. Will you be at BCs BBQ on August 15? If so we could "meet and swap" there, or where ever you say.

Kathy F. Thank you for your offer but I think connecting with Gay makes sense since she'll be in AC same time I will be.

Chloe - you've given me an idea - maybe I'll post another thread asking for Golden Dollars this time - that would get me to AC faster smile . Wish you could be in AC when I'm there in August...

Thank you all! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OK
this could really help my vacation budget.
i not only have texas, i have all states and the darn hard board maps to stick them in!!!
will trade for panty rippers!

OH
yes we do plan on being at bc's that day
will trade more for bbq

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Gay,
You are so funny, panty rippers.... :p !!
I was in Atlanta for the gift mart over the weekend, and met up with a few friends who are coming to Belize soon. We are sitting in a bar, and the waitress asked what we wanted. I had to tell them how to make rippers, and by the end of the night, I had about 25 people drinking them and planning a January trip to BZ (right after the next gift mart). BTW, they are VERY interested in helping the kids, so I will be forwarding their edresses to you soon. One is a vendor who would love to donate a portion of proceeds from a particular item.... I told him that might be possible, if he would donate some to the Board!!!! He's from your area, so it would be easy to meet up and work something out. Will be in touch after this weekend. (On my way to San Antone).
Cheerz,
Vicki

Hmmmm Vicki... my mind is going full speed ahead... what kind of a particular item? eek

bzzzzzzzttttt??? :p

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.