Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Katie Valk sent me this info on new and changed AA flights. Don't know if she has posted this here, but anyway here is the information:

--Lan Sluder

>>

New American flights, good and bad news, starting July 3 and running til August 17. Word here is, after Aug 17, American will go back to one flight daily and this will be the schedule. Not good for any out district hotels, as passengers will have to be at the airport 2 hrs ahead of the 7:45 am departure for flights from BZ to Miami and passengers arriving in Belize will not be able to catch connecting domestic flights out of Intl. Very good for Belize City hotels.

Bz-Miami 7:45am/11:52am

Miami-Bz 5pm/5:12pm

Starting July 3

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Just to clarify...AA will be dropping the LATE flight into Belize Intl. from Miami after Aug 17th. They will continue to run the 2103/2104 schedule as it is now.

I called to verify this info. I couldn't imagine a schedule with an arrival time that would not permit any connecting flights in country and no hotel for overnight accomodations at the arriving airport. Not to mention the reverse scenario leaving Belize City at 4:30 AM for a 5:45 AM flight back to Miami. These flights have been added to accomodate European travelers trying to make the trip in one day. IMHO I'd rather spend a night in Miami than Belize City.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
2 members (dabunk, JayinOhio), 228 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.