Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Does anyone know what the country is like on Monday, October 12? I know it's a national holiday there. I will either be going to (or trying to go to) Xunantunich for a few hours, or catching a bus from San Ignacio to Belize City, and then flying to San Pedro. I imagine the San Pedro flight will be the most likely to be available all day, and the bus hopefully will be running as well, but the Xunantunich I wouldn't know who to call from here (US). Thanks much to anyone with this info (or ideas on where I would get it today)!

to get to/from Xuna, you can 1)take a cab 2)jump a bus to Melchor and just get off on the way by or 3)walk. It's not that far from SI.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
You can go to Xunantunich in the morning from San Ignacio and still get to Belize City in time for the last flight to SP. ASk at your hotel, they can arrange it. Or call Indian Taxi service in SI the night before to arrange an early pick up 608-4352. Busses from SI to Benque start running early too and it's on the way about 6 miles out of town.

Here is my point: Monday is not October the 12, rather it is the 11th. eek

doesn't matter - all still hold true laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
OP Offline
A
Sorry, maybe I'm already 1/2 way on island time where the day and date don't matter! Monday is a holiday, no matter what number it is. But from what I gather there is transport and tourist sites open, private stores may be closed.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.