Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#168206 10/09/04 04:29 PM
klcman Offline OP
OP Offline
From this week's Ambergris Today:

Strippers Busted at Local Bar
The hottest rumor around town last Saturday was the one about the 'striptease' show that went bust. Apparently, a local bar owner had hired a few "taiboleras" (strippers) to perform for an 'invitation' only crowd at his bar. It was rumored that as soon as the clothes started to peel off, the 'fire' at the bar was put off by police and immigration officials. So just what happened last Friday at the party?

Fact: Indeed, the striptease party that was supposed to take place at a bar south of San Pedro Town was put to a stop, much to the chagrin of eager clientele. Apparently, they were left with lots of dollar bills on their hands when police and immigration officers raided the bar and took about five (half-naked) young women into custody. As of Tuesday, no information was forthcoming from the police or immigration departments on the nationality of the young women and what type of crime (if any) they were arrested for. Last word we got was that the women had been taken to court on Monday. On Tuesday, the San Pedro Town Council informed our newspaper that the Council had written a letter to the Chairman of the Liquor Licensing Board, recommending that the temporary liquor license, which had recently been given to the bar establishment, be revoked. Nice try boys, but so far, the town is not ready for "The Dollhouse", "Crazy Horse", or "Platinum".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
E
E
HA! I don't know if "Hiz Honer" was involved or not. However ,if this is true, I'll bet a stick of gum I know who it probably is !

Any guesses? eek

Pedro1

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I can honestly say I was ummmm busy that night... that's my story and I'm sticking to it bub.

The thing that gets me is how fast the police show up and haul in the "entertainers"... but can't find the person who is breaking into peoples homes and robbing them, when practically everyone on the island knows who is doing it. The cops keep saying they have no evidence.... Jeez... didn't they ever see any old James Cagney movies or Humphrey Bogart movies? you PLANT the evidence then arrest the guy. eek

[DISCLAIMER: The above does not condone illegal activities by any police department or governmental agency of any country, except Texas where it's allowed. Cosa Nostra excluded also. eek

E
E
YEAH, A little "caveat" is healthy! :rolleyes:

Story was the police were responding to a burglary report and ....regrettably found a strip-tease show. Tough banana's guys!!!!

Gone fishing!!
E
E
The Winner Is ...... seashell ! laugh

confused Shucks, and I was planning on staying at the Backpacker's Inn on our next trip. Good luck Peter. :rolleyes:

I think revoking the liquor license for a first offense is slightly going overboard.

I would think a warning might be better for a first offense... plus next time maybe the enterprising operator of said "show" should ummm "donate" to ummm... ok, I'm shutting up now before the long arm of whomever comes knocking on my door. eek

S
S
Did they move the girls upstairs to the inn? If yes, how much for a room now?

What am I thinking, this could never work here, we like to keep our immorality in the closet, well at least most of the time.

Idea for next show at Porky's:

***STRIPPING BURGLERS***

OR, "........robbers get in free. "

Let's make it easy for the cops.

Oh yeah, how can I get my fifty buck back from Pedro1?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 184 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.