Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#170503 12/21/04 08:40 AM
merry christmas from the beautiful old state of mississippi.i'll be warming up in less than a week on that great caye called ambergris. believe it or not we are cold in jackson,ms. we are supposed to drop into the teens and have highs in the 30's starting thursday through christmas. frosty mississippi mornings!!

kevin macdonald
#170504 12/21/04 08:47 AM
C
C
Wishing yall a Merry Christmas from the great state of Georgia!

17 degrees this morning and snow forcasted for Christmas day :-(. It hasn't snowed here since 1989! Global warming? Need to go to the Islands!

#170505 12/21/04 11:26 AM
S
S
Christmas 2005

I will offer a 1bedroom apartment 3 blocks from the beach in the Victoria House area for something in the snow country/mountains area of the US - even trade. May throw in a couple cases of Belikin.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
#170506 12/21/04 01:52 PM
I may someone who would be interested right in Saratoga Springs. How cool would that be??

#170507 12/21/04 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Merry Christmas from sunny California. E, Your Honor, ScubaSam, Wizaussie, klc, LaurieMar and the rest of the gang - it's been a fun six or so months getting to know all you characters.
My prayer for all this Christmas is a season full of all that is good, the time to enjoy it, the blessing of knowing you are loved and Christ's Peace to all.

#170508 12/21/04 08:27 PM
Merry Christmas from me now here in South FLA...I miss ATL, but I mis AC more....memories of Christmas and NYear at Ramons.....oh well, maybe next year.

Grace DeVita
#170509 12/21/04 09:54 PM
[Linked Image]

Tallahassee Florida is forecasting a White Christmas eek
I may be moving to Belize sooner then planned Brrrrr..this is Florida!!

Hi Grace... I am in the Tampa and Ocala area's

#170510 12/21/04 10:50 PM
'Twas the night before Christmas and Santa's a wreck... How to live in a world that's politically correct?
His workers no longer would answer to "Elves". "Vertically Challenged" they were calling themselves.

And labor conditions at the North Pole Were alleged by the union to stifle the soul.

Four reindeer had vanished, without much propriety, Released to the wilds by the Humane Society.

And equal employment had made it quite clear That Santa had better not use just reindeer.

So Dancer and Donner, Comet and Cupid, Were replaced with 4 pigs, and you know that looked stupid!

The runners had been removed from his sleigh; The ruts were termed dangerous by the E.P.A.

And people had started to call for the cops When they heard sled noises coming from their roof-tops.

Second-hand smoke from his pipe had his workers quite frightened. His fur trimmed red suit was called "Unenlightened."

And to show you the strangeness of life's ebbs and flows, Rudolf was suing over unauthorized use of his nose

And had gone on Geraldo, in front of the nation, Demanding millions in over-due compensation.

So, half of the reindeer were gone; and his wife, Who suddenly said she had enough of this life,

Joined a self-help group, packed, and left in a whiz, Demanding from now on her title was Ms.

And as for the gifts, why, he'd ne'er had a notion That making a choice could cause so much commotion.

Nothing of leather, nothing of fur, Which meant nothing for him. And nothing for her.

Nothing that might be construed to pollute. Nothing to aim. Nothing to shoot.

Nothing that clamored or made lots of noise. Nothing for just girls. Or just for the boys.

Nothing that claimed to be gender specific. Nothing that's warlike or non-pacific.

No candy or sweets...they were bad for the tooth. Nothing that seemed to embellish a truth.

And fairy tales, while not yet forbidden, Were like Ken and Barbie, better off hidden.

For they raised the hackles of those psychological Who claimed the only good gift was one ecological.

No baseball, no football...someone could get hurt; Besides, playing sports exposed kids to dirt.

Dolls were said to be sexist, and should be passe; And Nintendo would rot your entire brain away.

So Santa just stood there, disheveled, perplexed; He just could not figure out what to do next.

He tried to be merry, tried to be gay, But you've got to be careful with that word today.

His sack was quite empty, limp to the ground; Nothing fully acceptable was to be found.

Something special was needed, a gift that he might Give to all without angering the left or the right.

A gift that would satisfy, with no indecision, Each group of people, from every religion;

Every ethnicity, every hue, Everyone, everywhere...even you.

So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth... "May you and your loved ones enjoy peace on earth."

#170511 12/22/04 02:57 AM
L
L
NY Gal and all: A nice message. My year has been filled with sadness, money (which I happily spend on vacations to Belize!), love and everything in between.

Happy Holidays and a great 2005 to all! What I really wish for right now is a tropical beach, a palm tree (preferably with Xmas lights on it), a tropical libation and my toes in the sand. . .Love those Corona commercials.

Law: Shoot, we still haven't met - all my Fresno cases are gone. The last 2-3 years, I was down there a lot. So, maybe sometime in the future. Don't forget: if you are in my neck of the woods, give me a shout - it would be nice to meet up. And, yes, I am a character - and good at it!

#170512 12/22/04 08:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Merry Christmas from South GA! Sass, I'm just north of you in Moultrie-- and I'm SURE hoping they are wrong about a white Christmas-- but it has been cold. (After years of Buffalo-- I've seen enough snow for my entire life.)
I'm planning to spend my holidays watching bowl games, seeing my family on the Day, heading to Jax for the Gator Bowl, then... seeing my husband again for the first time in 3.5 months!!!! Now THAT will be a great present (will be especially nice if my Noles win first!!).
Happy Holidays to everyone-- Hope to see you in Belize SOON!!!!!
(PS: Ernie, was nice chatting yesterday-- now GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND GO SHOPPING!!)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.