Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#171924 01/09/05 04:14 PM
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Following are the prizes we have as of today, more to come.

# 1- One week, Capt. Jeff's love nest at Royal Palms. Value $1200.00

# 2- One week at private beach front home. Very romantic, secluded, hot tub in deck. Value $2000.00

# 3- One week at Banana Beach. 2 pools, El Devino rest. Value $1,000.00

# 4- Five nights at Caribe Island Resort, 3br, 2ba. ocean front. Value $1600.00

# 5- Five nights at Caribe Island Resort, 1br suite,ocean front. Value $1,000

# 6- Five nights at Caribe Island Resort, standard room, ocean front. Value $750.00

# 7- Five nights at Caribe Island Resort, syandard room, ocean front. Value $750.00

# 8- Round trip air fare for two (2) from anywhere in the continental U.S., to Belize City on Continental Airlines. Value, up to $1,500.00

# 9- One week at Capt Jeffs Love Shack (Yep, he donated another week) Value $1200.00

# 10- Six day photo workshop at the prestigious Maine Photographic Workshop in beautiful Rockport, Maine. Includes tuition, basic lab fees,lodging and meals, including a Maine Lobster dinner. Free wine and beer with all dinners. 125 classes (certian classes may require portfolio review for admission) VALUE OVER $1700.00

# 11- Five nights at Xanadu Island Resort. Ocean front and all the bell and whistles. Value $1,000

To purchase your raffle ticket's, order by number assigned to each item. Members $35.00, non-members $50.00.

This will be updated weekly as more prizes are added. Send checks payable to, San Pedro Social Club, Inc. C/O Ernie Brannon, 310 Crossbow Drive, Spring, Tx 77386 or go to our web site at <www.sanpedrosc.org> and use the "Paypal" feature.

pick me, pick me ..I want to win ???? and my condo comes stocked with a case of ice cold belkin ,a big bottle of one barrel rum and lots of soda/ mixer's and neat snacks.but no hanky ,panky allowed in the jacuzzi. and this means you govikes no floozy bikini's..

Living The Dream Every Day!
PICK ME!!!PICK ME!!!!!PICK ME!!!!!!!!
HAVE I WON ANYTHING YET!!!!!
OOPS! I GUESS I HAVE TO SEND IN MONEY FIRST!
MONEY FOR THE PARTEE AND MONEY FOR THE PRIZES!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time flys - have fun!
Hi, I've been reading this thread for a while but decided to sign up when I saw this posting. I'm in Canada but would like to help out if I can.

I run www.richguy.com and can put a posting in our gallery to generate some interest from outside AC. I can even provide some web space if you want to make a website and get some online donations rolling in.

E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Responce coming to you via your email addy

Ernie

Ernie~

Don't give up on me. I have some serious medical bills to pay off in the next couple of months, and then I'll send in my dues smile

Pinky swear!

Teenah

Rich Guy, you are just what the doctor ordered. Just the kind of "guy/people" we are looking for. We want/need to be promoted anywhere/everywhere all around the world. Thank you for all your offers. This is a great cause and we hope to have our own website soon but we also want to promote to people in San Pedro, the states, Canada, UK, everywhere around the world to people who have been there and those that have not. Those who have been there have experienced the majic, those yet to do so will some day but hopefully want to help the children.

The partee is fun, but for those who cannot attend you can still give and buy raffle tickets as incentive for a trip. I took friends to the party last year who had never been, they won and are now hooked. Have even been back again without me. laugh

Thank you, thank you. And for even more fun, come to our partee! :rolleyes:

Now the big question is HAVE I WON ANYTHING YET!!!

Windjammer, glad to be of help. Was in SP last May and hopefully will be back in a few weeks.

In order to get things rolling I need a website to direct the traffic to first. I would be happy to supply the server space if you can get the website done.

What's a "few weeks"? Will be there Feb 13-20 for my BD. Unfortunately know NOTHING about the website part of this. That is being left to others. Thanks again.

HEY ERNIE,
has mr. york purchased me the winning ticket yet?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.