Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
My hubby and I just returned from a week on AC. Stayed at The Belizean Shores. We wanna go back next spring and take our 3 lil girls. Anyone out there wanna rent their condo for a week? My kids are housebroken and have no criminal records. Honestly, what a place.....you guys that do have homes there...you are incredibly blessed.

Wick
RMT Offline
Hi Wick,

Just HAD to ask...where in Nova Scotia are you from? I was born/have family on Cape Breton Island.

I'm sure your girls will have a great time. We have taken our 9 year old son three times and he loves it! Normally we would be heading there this time of year but instead we are off to Ireland in a week. We hope to be back in AC next winter.
How are you adjusting to be being back to reality after your trip?? <sigh> It's hard! Will there be a trip report I hope??
smile Rhonda

W
OP Offline
W
Hello Rhonda!

I am from Yarmouth, NS and I came home to subzero temperatures and freezing rain and sleet. I have been back for 72 hours and already I am feeling the need to return. It is very hard to get back into the grind after spending a week in slow motion! My girls are 6, 11 and 13. Would they ever have loved it there! Is there a special place for me to post a trip report or will any of these boards do?

Wick
RMT Offline
Awww ok I know where Yarmouth is. That's where you can get the ferry to cross over to CB right? If it's any comfort we are experiencing the same extreme cold here as well BUT spring is just around the corner so hang in there!

Just go ahead and post your report right on here. I'm sure everyone would love to read it. There have been many who have posted. I look forward to it! Rhonda smile

Wick,

This forum would do just fine. Can't wait to read it since we witnessed a lot of it. Ya just never know do ya, eh?

W
OP Offline
W
Yarmouth is where one can get the Cat ferry over to Bar Harbour, Maine. I used to live in North Sydney though!

Ill make sure my trip report gets posted here. Any other "Bluenosers" out there?

Wick
Hey "WT"

I'm a "Bluenoser" or at least use to be, from the other side though. I grew up in "Ba Haba" and my dad worked in the ferry office when it was the "old" bluenose, he's 82 now, so that was a while ago. We use to go ovah on it every fall, that was our vacation. We would ride the ferry ovah (free ya know) and drive back. Beautiful countryside. Husband and I visited San Pedro for the first time last May, going again this year! We also stayed at the Belizean Shores (balcony was a great place for that first cup of coffee in the AM). This year we're trimming the budget just to be able to go, so will settle for less bells 'n whistles. All I need is a porch, sand, palm tree and ocean to feel truly blessed!

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Bar Harbor, no "u's" - its in the US wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Heyyyy ... when did they move the border? Oh man, ya leave the state for a spell, and they go and move the border on ya.

eek

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
and they take away the "u's" smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.