Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
courtesy of Andy Rooney:

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She finds something else to do and usually it's more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will even ignore her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women.

Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends; she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. She already knows.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you if you're a jerk, or acting like one. You don't have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons.

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, sexy, smart, well-coiffed woman of 30+, there's a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with a 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free," here's an update.

Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because they realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Comments, folks??

OP Offline
P.S. Some women over 30 WILL wake you up in the middle of the night, but never to talk....

I like the pig part at the end! :p

HAHAHAHAHA I just found this thread, funny. very funny smile

Funnier thing is that I've never seen a girl over 24 nekkid... :p

That's a shame Rich Guy... you should see those hot 25 year olds. eek

Women over 40 are the best. Well, not much over 40, and you only have a 20 minute window of opportunity.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
E
E
20 MINUTES ? WOW !!!!! U DA MAN, Bobber!!

Geez, 20 minutes? You must be a triathelete or somethin!

Not quite what I meant. wink

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.