Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 249 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 248 249
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Bill - thanks for the response & think we've got it covered.

Honey I'm home!!! I sure have missed all you anti social folks.

Bill, I would like to help with Paisano's burial cover. I wish I'd known sooner...I just left the island Thursday. I went and paid my respects while I was there. The whole time I was in SP, I kept looking for my favorite conchshell salesman. frown Thanks for overseeing
this.

Welcome home T!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Soon come gial. Working on them right now. Nice to see you!

Well Bill, I went into the Anti Treasury and the balance was $0.00 once again. As a reminder to the members, the 2017/18 annual dues are now due.

So I did the next best thing and went to my own checking account and wrote out a check. I mailed it this morning. Good cause Bill. eek

Even used air mail stamps! eek

Got 'em. Thanks!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
Reference the grave cover of our friend, Paisano. A visit to Senor Gomez indicated indeed the grave covers materials cost $300BZ...but the labor will cost another $500BZ. Anyway, with the help of a growing number of Paisano's friends, a nice grave will be a reality. So far, contributions have been received by Capt. Jeff and Jerry Galbraith...others are in the pipe line. Thank you for your consideration.

Gone fishing!!
i just put in a few bucks for Paisano, lets get some more dollars headed to Bill for this if we can... he's leaving san pedro on the 29th and i'd like to have the loose ends tied up. Folks can send me money if they want and i'll arrange to have money transferred from my accounts so you don't have to worry about the money to getting to Belize thru mail by the 29th.

well Marty... I might be able to get out to the mail box before pickup but not sure about sticking my arm down in that thing again to get my money to send to you. I got stuck the last time. The post office guy didn't think it was as funny as I did. eek

I hope it get's to Bill sometime this year. I made sure I wrote on the outside: Money enclosed for tombstone. I guess it should get there. eek

lsugh. probably a good idea not to stick your arm down there. god knows what might be in there

thanks denny

Page 67 of 249 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 248 249

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.