Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well HavinFun and Belikin Jimmy are gone, and now Pnowell, Knowell, CabanaBoy and Sharkbait are also on their way home. So now we can start telling the tales...... eek eek Also Travelqueen came and went; Texas34 and wife are on their way tomorrow. Windjammer is still here, and is going to help relate the tale of the Texans July visit 2005.... wink :p eek

Johnboy & Texas Gal don't leave until Monday so their stories or stories about them will follow :rolleyes: Sad all my main buddies are gone but still in Paradise & doin a night snorkel tommorow night with Tulu, govikes & Charlene from BC's!!!! Everyone thinks Charlene won't go but Tulu says it's free if she does. laugh wink

G
govikes Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Like the time that KNowell was going to drive to Casa Plata with the golfcart in reverse...Kev it won't recharge the cart just cuz it's in reverse...oh yeah and HOW MANY lobsters can 2 people actually eat in a week? And would it be a good idea to bring TWO glucose meters in case ya can't find one of them??.... laugh wink

Yep... I'm back. Boy was it HOT! I mean seriously hot! LOL! Too bad we missed the party boat on Wed. but we did have a nice relaxing time otherwise. Oh... how many days are in July? Cuz I need to count my sleeps since I'm returning for Costa Maya (is that what it's called) Aug. 5th. Yeah!

Capt Jeff, so great to finally meet you! You are just as sweet as I thought you'd be.

Govikes, always great to visit with you and Steve. How many more sleeps for me?

ke, Can't wait till I'm there visiting you again - next month!

Night snokeling with Tulu - waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
I missed it - had to go home - boo hoo!
When did Lobster Boy become Shark Bait?
Oh! Well! We had a marvelous time while we were there! Can't wait to hear about the night snorkel. K & PNowell I'm cooking a Belizean BBQ for my kids today. We'll see if the secret is in the charcoal - sorry I didn't get to cook for you guys on AC. Our cocktail party was really nice - I wish the weather had been as nice as the day we left, loved that wind cause it blew all those nasty mesquitos away!!!!
BTW Windjammer - Mr. HavinFun won't leave me alone - he keeps trying to teach me how to Punta Dance. I told him I don't have a Belikin bottle so I can't do it!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Time flys - have fun!
We had a great time! Glad to be away from the mesquitoes mad
Govikes-we did not eat enough lobster for 2 people, we should have stayed another week smile
And yes 2 meters will be packed next time, I always take extra bottles of insulin wink
Havin Fun and Mr.Havin Fun it was great getting together again. Let me know if the secret is the charcoal!
BTW-if ya need a Belikin bottle we can supply ya with one!
TQ-sorry we missed ya.
Capt Jeff-it was fun to finally meet ya-keep living the dream wink
John Boy and Texasgal will have follow up stories
but ya know the saying what happens in Belize stays in Belize eek wink
eek laugh

Hey, let's all get travelqueen down here sooner than she plans... keep convincing her and lets get her craving SP so much she comes down in two weeks.
wink

The night snorkel was cool. We took Miss Charlene from BC,s and I think she's hooked! She even gave Pam & I the shirt off her back literally & I gave her a SPSC tank top smile Gotta leave in just over an hour boo hoo!! Staying cool and bug free at Coconet Internet until flight time. Boy is it HOT and the bugs love me too.

No cravings needed... I crave that place already! See you in.... 26 days? Cool!

Sorry I missed the rest of you guys... next time... ok, realistically, sometime this year. smile

WJ-WOW night snorkeling with Charlene! You go girls laugh Tell us more!
Miss Charlene thanks again for the t-shirt.
Well I don't miss the mosies!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.