Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Wow!!!1 I could have sworn I saw that same LADY doing the splits at Mango's.....Guess that rum & Belican has special effects on one....lol

John
S
S
I happened to witness that particular incident at Mango's, she seemed quite familiar with dancing on table tops.

I hate it when I miss all the fun!! Anyone going next month? Going from the 12th through the 29th.

Sandi
That would be me - August 13 to 20! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Yes...the 'ole skull an' crossbones are FINALLY flying at BC's....and Charlene is lookin' pretty hot in her CCACS (Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society) t-shirt. Everybody was lot's of fun. IF you all make it up to Colorado, be sure to let me know. I hope all of our friends on AC escape this hurricane season unscathed.

Hi,
I get to Colorado fairly regularly. I lived there for years and still have family there. Let's pour a few drams of grog!

Dan

Originally posted by Over_40_Pirate:
Yes...the 'ole skull an' crossbones are FINALLY flying at BC's....and Charlene is lookin' pretty hot in her CCACS (Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society) t-shirt. Everybody was lot's of fun. IF you all make it up to Colorado, be sure to let me know. I hope all of our friends on AC escape this hurricane season unscathed.

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.