Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
To all regular boarders:

I need someone to house and cat sit for me from August 17th to August 31st (someone bailed on me). My place is a ground floor studio right on the beach about 5 houses north of Wet Willy's. No A/C. King bed, fridge, stove, TV w/cable, microwave and DSL.

In consideration of my landlords no guests would be allowed during your stay. A $500 security deposit would be required.

Simon...

Simon, is it possible that you would need someone the week of november 21st???

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
November? Hey what happened to the September trip? wink

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Sorry, I'll be going full blast come November. August/September is the only time I can afford to take off.

S...

hey simon, next year maybe we can make a deal. i would like to have mr. york as my guest tho! laugh

hootchie cucui lady & mr. victor - WE WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON!!!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!
Tell victor to pack his dancing shoes!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
YEHAW - dancin sandles and floats - us two plus one (we're bringin our own third, but plan on gettin all my fifths there!) can't wait to hook up with you two Yorks! wink

Simon... just to let you know I am available for house-sitting over Christmas... oh, and New Year's also eek

Simon, again, thank you for your help when I twisted your ankle. It sounds like you live within 5 minutes of me???!!! Do you prefer someone staying at your place to keep the cat company? OR do you prefer if someone came in each morning and night for a little, watch your tv and keep kitty company, take care of food and water? Reason I ask is I need a dog sitter for no more than a week and if you wanted, we could do a trade. I just would like someone to come morning, afternoon, and evening to let Karmin out in front of Wet Willies to potty and run for 10 minutes, and give her food and water.

Let me know if interested.

It would be funny if we knew each other already. Do you work at Oscars? Cause you mentioned you worked on boarded it up last week. Hmmmm, if so perhaps I have another idea, too. I wish we could talk right now, perhaps I should take a 5 minute walk with Karmin and yell "SIMONB, SIMONB, SIMONB" as I walk past the homes past Wet Willies.

Hey cucci mama.... Have a wonderful time!! Go by and say hi to Su at Xanadu. I've told her all about you. Sandi

Sandi
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.