Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
I love to eat at festivals!!

Originally posted by Gwennan:
I love to eat at festivals!!
ME TOO and drink some too!!

tq - if you make the festival, don't forget your heels and our "tip" jar!! i promise to do the same. heck, maybe i could go into philly and hang out at one of the highway off ramps. i hear those folks make lots of money too!

but seriously guys, every opinion is worth listening to, if not, then why would we look for advice on travel boards??

yo Gwennan... next time you're in Philly do me a favor? Grab some soft pretzels, cheesesteaks and hoagies and overnight them to me here in Texas. Thanks

Stay off the 95 ramps... no money there. eek eek

No prob, Denny, only if your cholesteral levels are okay! We boarders have to watch out for each other so that one of these days we can hang together at BC's!

I feel I need to clarify what I wrote earlier, when I re-read what I wrote I noticed it could have been interpreted a couple of ways, so to clarify: I didn't mean prostitution, I meant standing with a " Can you spare some change " sign. LOL

R
Ricky Offline OP
OP Offline
R
WOW,
Obviously spelling is not many people's forte on this board.
Too bad your opinion of a restaurant is so emphatic!
The main thing is that time and time again people come to The Rendezvous Restaurant and Winery and have a wonderful experience, (noted by the guestbook and their comments - including some big movie stars)!
There will be a Jazz Festival at the Rendezvous Dec. 16 & 17 and their will be wine and great food along with great Jazz. I guess some of you could call up Billy Joe what's his name to see if he is still playing and have a burger or two while your at it!
Regards
Ricky

Will definitely have the tip jar! wink

as long as one see's fit to admonish others on their spelling, one should be certain to maintain proper grammar as well - 3rd last word in your post (prior to salutation) "your" should be "you're"

anyone ever see negative comments in a guestbook (more than a day old)?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Ricky:
WOW,
Obviously spelling is not many people's forte on this board.
. . .
There will be a Jazz Festival at the Rendezvous Dec. 16 & 17 and their will be wine and great food along with great Jazz.
Hey, k, I just love that "spelling/grammer police" game - here's my 2 cents worth: in the last sentence quoted above "their" should be "there." Carry on . . . wink

Call me anal, however, I believe the apostrophe "s" after the word see in KLC's admonishment is grammatically incorrect.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.