Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Recently bought a wonderful new CD: Damian Marley, "Welcome to Jamrock". A good mixture of reggae/rock/light hip hop. Also features Bobby Brown and Stephen Marley. Check it out!

G
G
Laurie,
My son introduced me to that CD - I liked it.
U going back to BZ soon? My next trip back home is Dec 1 - woo hoo!

L
OP Offline
L
Hey Gail! I wish I was going back to Belize. I just returned from Puerto Vallarta on a short trip between jobs. I was disappointed. Could live without ever going to Mexico again. So Americanized! On my way to Panama via Costa Rica for 10 days over Thanksgiving. Woooo hooo! Belize, unfortunately, will have to wait until next summer, maybe June or July. Hopefully, we will run into each other again! I just accepted new job, so have to lay low for awhile in the travel department. LOL.

Hey Laurie - I have another band for you - Red di. Heard them at an arts festival a few weeks ago and bought their cd. Like them a lot.

http://www.reddi.net/

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
L
OP Offline
L
Hey Gela: my calendar says 34 more days! wooo hoooo!!

Laurie - can't wait!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
G
G
Laurie,
Congrats on new job. Will email you number for one of my best buddies from Panama. I just chatted with her and we are meeting in Belize in Dec so maybe she will be there. She is a ton of fun but then again, I know you and Gela will have a ton of funny anyway!!!
PS June and July I am always in Belize so until then...

L
OP Offline
L
Gail: enjoy you trip. I am jealous!

Gela and I will be on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica for 1 night on the way down and on the way back. Otherwise, we will be visiting Bocas del Toro Islands for several nights. Understand they will be celebrating/parades, etc. for Panamanian firemen. Should be interesting!

Support the local economy -- rent a bike on Bocas....

Malibu - I do believe that is on our list to do! laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.