Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#183648 10/28/05 06:26 PM
T
tball Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Can someone tell me if the reef and atoll areas were damaged as a result of hurricane Wilma? I am visiting Belize this week. I would love to get in a dive. Thank you.

I went out on the boats today to tan, the people I was with said diving was amazing again. Visibility is back too.

T
tball Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Ke.

J
J
Yes, thanks. I haven't been able to find much on Wilmas effects on Belize. So, I assume there were none. Good to know about the diving. I figured it at least stired up the wake.

P
P
Returning to AC the 16th of November for 16 days. Very interested in the diving conditions.
The boat tanning sounds great. The weather reports I've read say choppy seas. What's the effect on the diving?

Thanks

I went diving on Thur and it was great. very good visibility, 80 feet or more. Saw plenty of fish, four sharks, a baby shark with it's mother, lobster, lots... conditions are great again. Going tomorrow too!

I e-mailed Mata Rocks the day after Wilma hit Cancun. Terry and Liz said, the weather was blustery with lots of rain. Very little flooding and several docks were damaged. Not too bad at all. Thank God.

P
P
Yes I agree thank God. 5 days and a wake up, as Johns calls it; and were boarding the plane For Belize. Ke thanks for the diving conditions info. My heart is racing. Can hardly wait. Do you have to dive with a company or can you dive just you and your buddy, there in Belize? My brother and I went to Bonaire and did oh I guess about 20 shore dives on our own. Just wondering?

you will need a dive company. I highly recommend Amigo's Del Mar. Where are you staying? They will pick you up and drop you off. Very professional, knowledgeable, and FUN guides to dive with.

I am drinking this wonderful red wine right now thinking I am going to dive in the morning and will give you an even better report of dive conditions...I just must force myself to get up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.