Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#186238 01/02/06 11:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
During the ronnie raygun days , he implemented the spraying of a milder form of "agent orange" paraquat.

In Belize, (british honduras) the government had to agree to mexican helicopters to come in and spray or USAID would not build infrastucture. As well as having to implement numerous drug laws.

GOT ALL THAT !!! After successfully spraying poison all over the place (side note exactly the same year vietnam vets were awarded a measely 5,000 dollars each for those that signed up for having it sprayed on them) (side note 2 killing loads of sesame plants in Belize as well) The price of weed went way up and the drug known as "the rich man's high" plummeted to ten percent of its price.

Cocaine in the old days was one thing, and before the term "crack" it was called "free base" rich mans high . Crack is the worst thing i have ever seen. and it is only a dollar for a hit in belize. And the only way the poor belizean gets off crack today is to be dead.

I really cannot believe you deleted something so true. You could of edited it. If you do not want to see the truth ,wear blinders.

#186239 01/02/06 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A

#186240 01/02/06 12:37 PM
S
S
..and the worst drug of them all, the gateway drug, alcohol, the greatest taker of lives.

I guess it's not "live by the rule, die by the rule, for all the drinkers critizing other's choice of mind altering chemicals, drugs are drugs.

Regarding Belize and drugs:

Belize has always been a smuggler state, guns during the Civil War, booze during prohibition, Arabs a few years back and drugs for the past three decades.

Ronald's Reagan's "Reaganomics" severely damaged the sugar industry leading the way for a weed bumber crop. Nancy' Reagan's "War on Drugs" drove the price up - making many super wealthy in Belize during the 80s and turning O.W. into a war zone, leading the way for today's cocaine routes. Thanks guys!

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
#186241 01/02/06 12:39 PM
S
S
JP,

Striking!

Not one "poor Belizean" has been rehabilitated?

Wow!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
#186242 01/02/06 12:51 PM
read "A Million Little Pieces". Book is sold at Sam's Club.

Dare To Deviate
#186243 01/02/06 01:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Sir Isaac Newton:
JP,

Striking!

Wow!

SIN
I would say i personally knew dozens that are no longer alive. Not that i haven't seen some americans turn tail after the money wad was gone. where is a belizean going to go ? I would still say not one "poor" belizean has been un -addicted
.Ah, those were the good ole weed days of just thieves with little violence...

#186244 01/02/06 01:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Chloe:
read "A Million Little Pieces". Book is sold at Sam's Club.
Don't have them over here, but the little i was able to read (amazon) makes my point. He had help. His parents. i don't know how the book continues but i could guess he continues to smoke crack for a least several times more .

the point being poor Belizeans have no way off of it.

#186245 01/02/06 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Originally posted by Sir Isaac Newton:
JP,

Striking!

Wow!

SIN
Hey ! guess who was in charge of the paraquat program ??

#186246 01/02/06 01:52 PM
S
S
Sorry, but what the heck does this have to do with "About Ambergris Caye" other than stroking your ego. Try "General Chat" if you want to stir things up. There are people who use this board as a valuable resource and you're just wasting space, as usual.

#186247 01/02/06 02:01 PM
yes, try general chat.

as far as crack, I know people here who have done it in the past and haven't touched it for a long time since.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.