Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#187649 02/15/06 11:45 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Sorry for a lot of you who do not have any vision for the future, thank god, you were not around when the pioneers crossed the plains, and opened the west.
I figure most would have turned around in defeat, and gone back home.
I am here to stay, and will bring up these kind of issues, and just maybe, I can help carve out a new frontier.
Quite being so negative, look ahead, open up your minds.

#187650 02/15/06 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
CS....Most would not have started out to begin with.
Their motto.."Let others' go forth and we'll criticize them. When the path is cleared and safe we can rejoice in our hypocracy and take advantage."
This is EXACTLY what they did with the bridge!!!!

#187651 02/15/06 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
For those who romanticize the barge.....Let them keep using it!!!! laugh

#187652 02/15/06 12:14 PM
C
C
the real deal is: Mexico isn't going to invest in another countries land, meaning they have there CANCUN AND COZUMEL why would they invest into building a bridge to AC, AC can only hold so many people, and i think that point is getting close. So if Mexico isn't going to invest then who else Belize is lacking the infustructure and $$$$, and who in BElize does have the money = Bowen and why would he want to make a bridge to mexico, he doesn't even allow corona into the country, come on now, lets think

#187653 02/15/06 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Mexico is a deal and a steal for US citizens compared to Belize...plus no passport required!!
It would be Belize who would prevent the bridge to Mexico and vice-versa. The Mexicans would LOVE a bigger piece of the action since they sell their wares at almost 1/2 the cost as does Belize for the same thing!!!!! I shop Chetumel..Why NOT????

#187654 02/15/06 01:31 PM
CS
It is clear to all that all you did is flap your gums about costa maya. What have you done to further the cause. No facts No work

Action not BS is what is needed. If you want a road up north do the work. Form a land owners association charge dues, get equipment and built the road. I have a summer home in the mountains, paid taxes and got nothing back so thats what we did. Put in and maintain over 50 miles of roads and our own water system for over 500 landowners Just dont cheerlead on the sidelines. Get off your ass and do something. Your head is where the sun does not shine most of the time and your facts are almost always incorrect. Vision without substance is chaos.

And you what do you know about Pioneers. My great great great grandfather led the Willie handcart company across the plains almost died, 67 of them did die. http://wyoshpo.state.wy.us/trailsdemo/willieshandcart.htm

Besides vision it takes sweat work hardship even lost of life to accomplish what the pioneers did. You're a wanna be an an insult to them.

Have you talked with the Belize govt about putting a road throught the national park or the Mexican govt for the park on there side? What about the infrastructure? Did your mommy ever tell you the story about the ant and the grasshopper?

What have you done of substance? You havent done shit.

#187655 02/15/06 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Belikin Bill.... eek Still tearing having read your family's history. Too cool

#187656 02/15/06 02:05 PM
Thank you bzturtle

It was way before me but to see what others went through for you to be here does make one try to do better. I make no claim to have done anything near as noble.

#187657 02/15/06 02:08 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Beellikinbillll, good swear words, try and hold that sort of stuff to your self. It makes you look and sound cheap and uneducated, . I feel that this is a good place to start the process, and get people thinking forward, and have a progressive think mode.
You, my F-----, have to think outside of the bubble, as your relatives have done, and the homeowners association have done. This is a start, and a good way to feel out the true believers, and pioneers.
Take your head out of the sand, and wash out your mouth with soap and water.
Flap my lips about Costa Mesa, where is this place, anyway. Slow down, and use the brains god gave you.

#187658 02/15/06 02:34 PM
K&S

Good advice! Facts and substance will speak for themselves.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.