Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
YOUNG SWISS PILOT LOOKING FOR A STUDIO TO RENT FOR LONG PERIOD IN SAN PEDRO STARTING 22ND FEBRUARY 06. AM NON SMOKER, CLEAN AND QUIET PERSON. THANKS FOR REPLY .. BEST GREETINGS FROM SNOWY SWITZERLAND :-)
E-MAIL: [email protected]

S
spl Offline
S
Didn't you post this 3 days ago on 1/20/06.

Perhaps he will get better responses in the "general chat area".

Be cool spl. laugh

S
spl Offline
S
lol. this is the "general chat area." No disrespect intended, I just was confused cause I thought David posted this on the 20th and now it is on again posted the 23rd. wink Respect. laugh laugh

D
OP Offline
D
Thanks to both of you for your concern... I appreciate... I didn't want to be impolite by putting an add on this topic.. as I did not get positive answers on the add topic I thought I could have better chances by putting it on the general chat area... I should have waited a bit longer to get some answers on the add topic before... unfortunately I had the reflex of a stressed-wanting-it-all-right-away person... sorry for that... have nice day to both of you .. Thanks for your help

You still didn't get too much helpful info, did you?

Did you try contacting B-Lease? //ambergriscaye.com/blease/index.html

Another recommendation, if I may. Book yourself something at a hotel/resort of your choice for the first week or so. From there, you should be able to make contacts and hopefully find an apartment/studio.

Best of luck.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

dont appologize, I don;t think you upset anyone and it is understandable you are excited for answers. I did a question in your last post, about price range. I know Spindrifts used to have a studio for very reasonable.

Lily's has a house/apartment deal that they rent out, that looked very nice.

Can't someone help him with contacts for an apartment that isn't tied to a hotel/resort?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

D
OP Offline
D
Thank you so much for all your replies... I will check all these places...makes me feel good to come to a place where people take time to help others...sorry kra-z k I misssed your question about price range. Thanks to everyone ! Best regards to all from MOnthey www.monthey.ch

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.