Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
There is a new Youth Program for ages 8-21 starting in San Pedro. Positive extra curricular activities geared towards our youth to keep them busy, learning, and having fun. Classes are Sat or Sun in the afternoons. Many classes are going to be given and already have established an art, digital photography, and wood carving class.

Any of you with ideas or who have children who take classes for fun or summer school, please help generate class ideas. I am volunteering to run one of the classs/activites and would appreciate your ideas.

I wish this endeavor to be quite successful. I am positive they (the people on AC) will appreciate your personal endeavor with this project KraZK. eek

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Denny, thank you for your kind wishes. I appreciate it. Keli

Keli, your PM box is full,I can send anymore.

Marty's gonna have to take the Hotmail route and start charging her for excess space!~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Would they like to learn how to pack parachutes? laugh Bring them by the SunBreeze when we are down and I'll give them a class on how skydiving and parachutes work. They could also meet a lot of people from around the world. They won't be bored...

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
thank you, my PM box is no longer full. Klc, Reaper I would appreciate your ideas on classes and projects. I am very serious about this, would like to contribue to this worth while cause. Reaper, it is not a one time thing so parachuting is out wink It is weekly classes/activites. Thanks.

K...Reaper has offered the youth group a chance of a life time, in a few hours, at SunBreeze courtyard.

Dare To Deviate
E
E
I saw no mention of actually diving .......

Kra-Z-K Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Chloe. Yes, great idea for the young ones interested. It sure is an opportunity of a lifetime! Anyone interested in attending should go.

It is just that I am looking for class ideas that can be more than one day long. This is an actual program started by someone in San Pedro and we need ideas for topics that can be taught over several weeks-many months. Please contribute if you can. Thanks.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.