Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RMT Offline
Geeze....I'm a conservavtive and I had a good laugh at reaper's post. I know they're all NUTZ on here when they start with the politics. All in good fun generally. I certainly wasn't offended but then what do I know? lol The funny part Reaper...you described ME... everytime I saw Hillary smirking on tv...I wanted to remove it!!
If something bothers me or offends me I just don't follow the thread anymore.

Now is it just me or have the posts around here gotten slightly surreal lately? We have people ranting on one hand or people handing out stickers for good behavior!! What's up with that?? Rhonda smile :rolleyes: :p

C
clover Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well, I will send a private message to reaper as to the poll results....and of course it is his decision to pull his post.....unlike in some countries, Americans have both the right of free speech and choice.........except on this message board!

As to question 2......the majority says that the words bush and "happy thoughts" do not have to be used in the same sentence.......Now this is a plus for Decmocracy and the freedom of speech guaranteed us in the Constitution of the United States.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
well, ya can't yell fire in a crowded theater. . .

S
S
I read it as a light hearted dig, the response is what's over the top. The question should be "should rykat be forced to pull his response".

Jeez, thought I was overly sensitive...

C
clover Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wait, the poll is changing on question #1! It appears that ScubaLdy may have to pull her post!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Simon!
How goes it?
Need more dog biscuits? smile

OK you guys. enuff is enuff!!! My original post was no more political than if Chavez did something really dumb I would call out SIN, or if Ohio State got creamed by Michigan I would call out Otteralum,etc. I didn't call rykat names like some of you do nor was it political. That would have been if I brought up some issues of the speech, or Mrs. Sheehan's arrest, etc. Since I have been a bad kitty I'm going to go to the penalty box for one month! Marty, Jesse, whoever has the power...I feel shame...pull the post! And rykat...see you in another thread my friend! Amanda, get the belikin chill'n...reaper's gone skydiving...peace out! cool

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Do not remove the post and lets get back to some serious politics here and...if I offended you clover with that below the belt remark please accept my apology....you left wing bomb thrower! :p laugh :p laugh (just kidding)

C
clover Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Agreeing to disagree is what makes America great. I just did a search on the message board and the word Dildo has been used 3 times.....but the word Bush gets all the attention! P.S. (I'm really considering that prison inmate and Hillary thing). What d'ya think?

S
S
lawcucui, Doing very well thanks, just too busy to get on the board much these days. Doggie Biscuits are ALWAYS needed.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.