Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hi My name is Teresa. My husband and I are thinking about visiting Belize next November or December. So far in my research the the Captain Morgan Resort looks pretty good. Can anyone here please give me some pointers or hints on visitng Belize? Just a little info about us: We love to just hang out on the beach or pool during the day, we love to eat and we love to drink (not neccessary in that order). Is Belize the place for us? OH and I almost forgot, I LOVE TO SHOP:) Thanks in advance:) Teresa

The caterpillar in me is emerging into a vividly brillant butterfly!
Hanging out on the beach, drinking and eating is what everyone does best in Belize. You will love it, promise.
As for shopping, it's very limited. At least, that's been my finding, and I love to shop, too. I just leave the shopping for the other travel places, and enjoy everything else the Isla Bonita has to offer.
We stayed at Capt. Morgans the first time we came to Belize, and it's very nice, but far away from town. They have a boat that will take you back and forth to town, so if you enjoy the boat, then this is a good choice. You have to schedule the trips. They also rent golf carts, and that's what we ended up doing. The accomodations and restaraunt are great there. Enjoy...I know you will.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.