Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#190076 02/16/06 08:13 AM
NYgal Offline OP
OP Offline
Marty has given us a chat area. Marty also asked that we keep the chat in the general chat section.
I spoke one day and asked that we keep the "chatty" information in the chat section. Some of us, and note, I said us... seem to forget and so I... "NYPP" self labled... asked that we keep the little girl chatty nonsense in this section!

Difficult? Yes obviously.

Rude... some are... I wasn't until today. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Remember, each time you say something rude about each other it reflects right back on you.....since you said it to begin with.

There are reasons we have a chat section and one of them is to allow "all" of us to use our voice occasionally. Not just a select few.

We have been rather rude to others who are trying to fit in. Give them a break. They may not type well, they may not spell well and they may not understand some of the nonsense that is being dumped upon them. Help them, don't slam them.

Now.. sit back and watch how this thread takes a beating and see who does it!

You also may want to remember, I work and don't use my company's computer to play on the message board. You can bet that there are eyes watching... other than me... during my "off duty" hours.

Try to keep in mind...this is not said to anyone in particular but you know who you are if you take offense.

Now watch the show smile

Amen to that (from another NYgal! wink )

From the San Pedro daily today:
THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Judge a man by his questions
rather than his answers.
- Voltaire

well spoken NYgal. I mean, well spoken?

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Good point, and thanks for getting out front on this issue. May I have your permission to hijack this post?

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
dog, Don't ask for permission, just take what you want.

Seems to me some people don't remember a blue salt encrusted tshirt.

Ny, what is PP?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I got one of those SS laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
L
L
Did I miss something NY? I don't think you were rude at all. Good comments. I've been reading and writing on this board for several years and most of us would agree, it is the best darn message board out there for one of the greatest places on this planet. Thank you Marty and many others for sharing your knowledge. Still, we are all individuals and as Captain Jeff has often said, "ship happens". I think the PM feature is good for this - people might want to consider taking their offense off this field (so to speak).

Thank God for the First Amendment and differences of opinion - without it all, what a boring world we would live in.

When I first found this message board, I posted a question inquiring about what I could expect for weather in November (first time down). Bill Thornton posted a response - something about November is the month of the ice glaciers, fierce winds, etc. - a bunch of nonsense. My eyes probably popped out and my mouth fell open while reading it. Geez, what was that about?, I thought. Later, I thought: What a classic and hysterical response. Wish I kept it!

Before it got so busy in here, you could do a search and pull up posts from waaaaaaaay back. I don't think you can do that any more.

C
C
Have to agree, and will keep general chat here, and when it comes to AC, in general, should go to the AC chat area. Like Corona Freeway, Airport North, Bridge to Mex
Past discussion about Our New bridge, past Ferry, Grouth of the North.
And blasting persons, who do bring up this , should do it in Gen Chat, with diginity, no name calling.
We, don't all think alike, thank god.
Just finished purchasing more prop North.

Did you buy the road allowance and ROW?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.