Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
diff thread atom, not this one.....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Not stirring things up, that is what I was told when I asked 'what happened to my post'.

klc, it was this one. You probably blinked hense you missed it. We've now combined two threads into one! Stranger things have happened.

deac, what are you talking about?

Let's not forget that this is Marty's board and with that goes... he basically can do what he wants, when he wants. Since we do not PAY to be on here, then we abide by the rules...

Personally, I don't think we need to know who the 'cops' are. I certainly wouldn't want to be one with some of the childish actions on here sometimes.

It just dawned on me why not have an account simply called Board Cop and ALL of the 'cops' or monitors have access and can delete postings when they see fit and then put in a posting in its' place that simply says: Removed by Board Cop and then Reason:

Shrug
eek

S
S
I forgot, what was the topic?

Reasons like what Denny? Would we then see honest posts like these:

This post was removed by Bored Policeman #1. Reason: I removed it because I don't like you, I never have and I never will.

or This post was removed by Bored Policeman #2. Reason: I'm hungover and your post just didn't go well with rhe hair of the dog I had with my wheaties.

or This post was removed by Bored Policeman #3. Reason: It contained language that I found unacceptable. However, should you feel comfortable openly expressing your sexuality and body parts, this will not be a problem.

or This post was removed by Bored Policeman #4. Reason: I don't understand your sense of humor and never will unless I finally get one of my own.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
SS - there you go again! laugh

E
E
I hate it when I agree with SS, But ........ laugh

seashell... I would never ...ooops, I've said too much now. eek

You made me laugh ss and if I posted my first thoughts on many posts Marty would probably ban me from the board.

I think the board is still one of the most open I have seen. It seems to operate on the general premise of remaining somewhat factual and not being "too" offensive.

I heard that Denny really is a board police. When you coming out of the closet Denny?

laugh laugh

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.