Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#190791 02/23/06 05:57 PM
OP Offline
I THINK I GOT IT NOW!!!
CATS OF BELIZE

It was a beautiful day in San Pedro, Belize. So we decided to take in a little sun.

[Linked Image]

Afterwards we took in a massage.

[Linked Image]

We were feeling a bit relaxed and had a few Margaritas.

[Linked Image]

We got totally smashed and took are clothes off. I laughed so hard when I saw you naked.

[Linked Image]

But you didn't see the humor in it.
[Linked Image]

Fun times in the sun in Belize! Can't wait to get there!
ELEVEN MORE SLEEPS

ArtZ SmartZ
#190792 02/23/06 06:03 PM
ArtZ too funny. I [hate] dislike cats, but this was funny

#190793 02/23/06 06:13 PM
Awh, Artz, too cute. Makes me want to go home right now and have a discussion with my fuzzy spoiled kitty laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
#190794 02/23/06 09:53 PM
Cats are so easy to take care of. No neat to walk them in the snow until they descide to poop. I love dogs, but since I want to go to SP several tinmes a year, a cat is a much better choise.

#190795 02/23/06 10:24 PM
get what you like better. I used to go to SP 3 times a yr. Dog sitters are wonderful, Karmin used to get sooooooooo excited when the dog sitter came to see her. She stayed home all alone and was taken care of .

#190796 02/24/06 05:59 AM
and if you want to take one home.......
[Linked Image]

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
#190797 02/24/06 07:53 AM
OP Offline
You are awful!!! Cats are very loving animals.People who don't like cats, usually have never had a cat,or was scratched as a kid. They are very independent, though. As long as you feed them and empty their litter boxes they are happy. And NO you can't tell them what to do. They just know. They don't need to be entertained, a twisty-tie can keep them busy for hours. And if you have an indoor/outdoor cat, they will bring you presents ie., mouse, bird, or mole. Cats are easier to get a someone take care of while you're on vacation. I have both two cats and a dog. At one time we had FOUR DOGS AND FIVE CATS. THEY ARE ALL FUN.
[Linked Image]

ArtZ SmartZ
#190798 02/24/06 08:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HEY, DP!
deja vu

#190799 02/24/06 09:28 AM
Artz, those pics, along with your story was too funny!!!!!

DP, funnier!!!! LMBO!

Artz, all of those things you said may be true but what about cooking in the kitchen and those rascals jump up on the counter, stepping through all your doing and leave their hair all over the place....they jump all over the furniture, annoy you when you are sleeping. I could go on! laugh

#190800 02/24/06 10:05 AM
With the Chon San Palace opening the San Pedro cat population should be culled a little. Hope they use the deformed ones and clean up the gene pool.

ArtZ SmartZ

How do you think I got so I hated cats. I had one.
And you're right the damn thing would drag home any bloody animal it could find. It killed rabbits, crows, rats, mice, and many small birds and left them on the back porch. Who had to clean them up, me. It left a few big bloods spots. It left paw tracks on the cars every night, ruined two couchs and scratched the wood work.

I mentioned before that I tried to kill it a couple of time (by accident) once when I started the jeep the damn thing was sleeping on the warm engine and got tangled in the fan belts. Would it die, hell no $300 dollars later and a lot of time it was as good as new so I backed out over it with the Jeep. You would thing that anything fast enough to catch animals could get out of the way of a slow moving jeep backing up. No!!! Well about $1200 later and a lot of time it was as good as new again but I had to take all kinds of ribbin from friends about runnin over my wifes pussy.

Finally I had to take an overseas assignment where the cat could not go so I finally got rid of it. I suggust a bag and a rock but the wife made me give it to a neighbor.

Upon returning home from overseas the wife got another cat so I got another wife. That was big $$$$$.

My golden retriever is great. smile

PS I really do have a bumper sticker on my Jeep that says "Lost your cat, check my tires". For all you sick cat lovers, I never have actually killed one. But the dog before this one did get a few. smile

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.